BlackBerry launches first BB10 device in India for Rs 43,490
BlackBerry launched its first smartphone from its BlackBerry 10 line in India on Monday, pricing the phone at Rs 43,490 .
The touch-screen BlackBerry Z10 phone, which goes on sale in India from Tuesday, will compete with Apple Inc’s iPhones and Samsung Electronics Co Ltd’s high-end Galaxy series phones.
The Z10 has already gone on sale in the United Kingdom and Canada, and is expected to hit the United States in mid-March.
- Are We Waiting For A Bigger Cyber Attack To Strike In 2018?
- Security Flaws Threaten Virtually All PCs, Phones
- Smartphone Growth To Slow Down This Year: Report
- Apple India Names New Sales Head As Sanjay Kaul Quits
- Meet The Top 10 Tech CEOs Of 2017
- Mobile Operators To Cope With HD, Encryption Issues: Study
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- 4 Big Data Trends To Watch In 2018
- Salesforce And Google Form Strategic Partnership