BlackBerry launches first BB10 device in India for Rs 43,490
BlackBerry launched its first smartphone from its BlackBerry 10 line in India on Monday, pricing the phone at Rs 43,490 .
The touch-screen BlackBerry Z10 phone, which goes on sale in India from Tuesday, will compete with Apple Inc’s iPhones and Samsung Electronics Co Ltd’s high-end Galaxy series phones.
The Z10 has already gone on sale in the United Kingdom and Canada, and is expected to hit the United States in mid-March.
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66
- 5 Best Ways to Use Collaboration Tools for Quick Growth
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- 40 pc FMCG Spend Will Have Digital Influence By 2020, Says Google
- 19 Milestones On Google's 19th Birthday
- Apple-Backed Group To Buy Toshiba Chip Biz For USD 18 Bn
- Google Acquires HTC Talent To Bolster Devices Sale
- Google, Airtel Push UPI-Based Digital Payments Market
- Google Likely To Launch Mobile Payment Service In India