BlackBerry launches first BB10 device in India for Rs 43,490
BlackBerry launched its first smartphone from its BlackBerry 10 line in India on Monday, pricing the phone at Rs 43,490 .
The touch-screen BlackBerry Z10 phone, which goes on sale in India from Tuesday, will compete with Apple Inc’s iPhones and Samsung Electronics Co Ltd’s high-end Galaxy series phones.
The Z10 has already gone on sale in the United Kingdom and Canada, and is expected to hit the United States in mid-March.
- Home Automation Is The Next Big Thing, And Here Already!
- There's Potential To Unlock USD 50-Bn in India's Online Commerce
- Can Google Make A Successful Comeback In China?
- Digital Firms In India Can Achieve USD 39 Bn Exports By 2022: Study
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Here's What Businesses Without HTTPS Should Know This July
- What Google's Foray Into E-Commerce Means For India
- Apple Leads the Slowing Wearables Market, Says IDC
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content
- Ex-SoftBank Executive Nikesh Arora Joins Palo Alto As CEO