BlackBerry launches first BB10 device in India for Rs 43,490
BlackBerry launched its first smartphone from its BlackBerry 10 line in India on Monday, pricing the phone at Rs 43,490 .
The touch-screen BlackBerry Z10 phone, which goes on sale in India from Tuesday, will compete with Apple Inc’s iPhones and Samsung Electronics Co Ltd’s high-end Galaxy series phones.
The Z10 has already gone on sale in the United Kingdom and Canada, and is expected to hit the United States in mid-March.
- Nearly All Firms Are Unprepared For Next-gen Cyber-Attacks: Study
- Semiconductors in Data Storage
- Google To Work On Its Own Blockchain Technology
- IT, Digital Firms Comprise LinkedIn's Best Cos For 2018
- Amazon Beats Apple, Google To Become World’s Most Valuable Brand
- Google Eyes Indian Enterprises With Its Cloud Partnership Program
- Top 10 Tech Companies To Work With In India
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66
- 5 Best Ways to Use Collaboration Tools for Quick Growth