Blackberry now on TATA DOCOMO
TATA DOCOMO, the GSM brand of Tata Teleservices, and Research In Motion (RIM) have joined hands to launch a BlackBerry solution on TATA DOCOMO’s GSM platform. TATA DOCOMO is offering the BlackBerry Bold and BlackBerry Curve 8900 smart phones to its customers in India.
Indian telecom users have the option of connecting any authorized BlackBerry smart phone to a TATA DOCOMO data plan
TATA DOCOMO has offered two plans for BlackBerry data service-’Do 299′ and ‘Do 899′. The ‘Do 299′ plan covers unlimited data usage for e-mail and instant messaging, while the ‘Do 899′ plan includes unlimited data usage for Internet, e-mail and instant messaging. Voice plans can be subscribed separately.
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- By 2020, Half Of Content Viewing Will Be Mobile: Study
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- Intel Imparts AI Training To 9,500 Techies
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Government To Help Feebler Telcos Make Smooth Exit
- Cloud-Based Biometric Authentication Is Underway
- Bank Branches Will Not Die Anytime Soon: Study
- Google Likely To Launch Mobile Payment Service In India