Blackberry now on TATA DOCOMO
TATA DOCOMO, the GSM brand of Tata Teleservices, and Research In Motion (RIM) have joined hands to launch a BlackBerry solution on TATA DOCOMO’s GSM platform. TATA DOCOMO is offering the BlackBerry Bold and BlackBerry Curve 8900 smart phones to its customers in India.
Indian telecom users have the option of connecting any authorized BlackBerry smart phone to a TATA DOCOMO data plan
TATA DOCOMO has offered two plans for BlackBerry data service-’Do 299′ and ‘Do 899′. The ‘Do 299′ plan covers unlimited data usage for e-mail and instant messaging, while the ‘Do 899′ plan includes unlimited data usage for Internet, e-mail and instant messaging. Voice plans can be subscribed separately.
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- India Needs To Invest More On R&D
- Ozonetel Brings AI-Driven Contact Centers; Unveils Roadmap
- E-Tailers Should Embrace “Mobile-First” Mindset To Succeed
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- By 2020, Half Of Content Viewing Will Be Mobile: Study
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing