Blackberry now on TATA DOCOMO
TATA DOCOMO, the GSM brand of Tata Teleservices, and Research In Motion (RIM) have joined hands to launch a BlackBerry solution on TATA DOCOMO’s GSM platform. TATA DOCOMO is offering the BlackBerry Bold and BlackBerry Curve 8900 smart phones to its customers in India.
Indian telecom users have the option of connecting any authorized BlackBerry smart phone to a TATA DOCOMO data plan
TATA DOCOMO has offered two plans for BlackBerry data service-’Do 299′ and ‘Do 899′. The ‘Do 299′ plan covers unlimited data usage for e-mail and instant messaging, while the ‘Do 899′ plan includes unlimited data usage for Internet, e-mail and instant messaging. Voice plans can be subscribed separately.
- Cloud Majors to Put More Emphasis on Edge Computing: Study
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- How Augmented Reality Is Powering Mobile Commerce
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Indians Lack Awareness Of Malicious Cryptomining: Study
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report