Blackberry now on TATA DOCOMO
TATA DOCOMO, the GSM brand of Tata Teleservices, and Research In Motion (RIM) have joined hands to launch a BlackBerry solution on TATA DOCOMO’s GSM platform. TATA DOCOMO is offering the BlackBerry Bold and BlackBerry Curve 8900 smart phones to its customers in India.
Indian telecom users have the option of connecting any authorized BlackBerry smart phone to a TATA DOCOMO data plan
TATA DOCOMO has offered two plans for BlackBerry data service-’Do 299′ and ‘Do 899′. The ‘Do 299′ plan covers unlimited data usage for e-mail and instant messaging, while the ‘Do 899′ plan includes unlimited data usage for Internet, e-mail and instant messaging. Voice plans can be subscribed separately.
- Looking At The World Through A Digital Lens
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- What’s Up With Mid-level IT leaders?
- What Makes SHAREit So Bullish On India Market
- How Shalimar Paints Is Weaving Its Digital Story
- The Enterprise Gains From Micro Frontend
- HFCL Gets A Deal Of Rs 128 Cr From BSNL
- Airtel-Karbonn Bring Two New Bundled Smartphones To Counter Jio