Blue Coat Unveils Enhanced Knowledge Mgmt System
Blue Coat Systems, Inc, vendor of application delivery networking solutions, has launched an advanced knowledge management system designed to provide customers with fast and easy access to the information required to realize the full potential of its Blue Coat product line. The knowledge management system enhances the BlueTouch Online portal and is part of ongoing investment by Blue Coat in its service and support capabilities to improve customer satisfaction.
Over the last 12 months, Blue Coat has made significant investments in its service and support organization to provide its customers with the tools, knowledge and expertise they need to support strategic deployments, said Grant Gordon, senior vice president, global service and support at Blue Coat Systems. The knowledge management system is integral to this initiative and unifies the vast reserve of technical knowledge and expertise that Blue Coat maintains in multiple locations to better serve our customers service and support requirements.
The knowledge management system is a collaborative environment that incorporates the shared knowledge and content created by Blue Coat support engineers, partners and customers with an advanced knowledgebase tool and automated content integration. As a part of the BlueTouch Online portal, the new knowledge management system provides a single customizable search tool across all technical documentation, support solutions, customer forums, alerts and other sources and enables customers to quickly find accurate and intuitive answers to their support questions.
The BlueTouch Online knowledge management system utilizes advanced search algorithms to find the most relevant content and answers to natural language questions. It searches technical, solution and product content regardless of location or format. Customers can also subscribe to automated updates based on product, issue topic, deployment type or OS version.
BlueTouch Online allows customers to download the latest software and documentation, search security advisories, submit and track RMA and service requests, and license and activate products
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Why Artificial Intelligence Is Poised To Disrupt E-Commerce
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner
- OTT Gaining Momentum Due To Faster Internet
- How UP Dial 100 Is Changing the Way Police Do Business
- NetApp Appoints Senior Execs To Strengthen India Business
- 5 Reasons For Cos To Use Business Centres For Office Spaces