Blue Star Infotech bags Microsoft ERP order from Christ Nishotech
Christ Nishotech, a water-purification company in the pharmaceutical and life sciences space, has appointed Blue Star Infotech (BSIL), a provider of software solutions for the mid-market, as the IT partner to implement Microsoft Dynamics AX solution and streamline its operations including finance, purchasing, manufacturing, sub-contracting, inventory, sales & dispatch and quality control.
“We believe that this integrated information system will help us streamline operations and support efficient execution of our turnkey water treatment projects business and help us serve our clients better” remarked Shoeb Kurawadwala, CEO, Christ Nishotech.
BSIL will implement this solution to connect the water purification company’s head office in Mumbai with the factory and site location.
“We have worked with several companies in related domains and are confident that our experience will enable us to successfully execute the project on time, which would be critical for a turnkey projects company that follows stiff execution deadlines,” commented Satish Gaonkar, VP,consulting, Blue Star Infotech.
- Here's How Tambo Is Bridging India's Mobility Gap
- 8 Out Of 10 Most Valuable Brands Are In Tech: Study
- How AWS Is Driving India's Cloud Growth Story
- F-Secure's New Security Offering Blends Human Expertise And AI
- Starbucks Brews Up Digital Transformation With Microsoft Azure
- Facebook Updates Workplace To Woo Business Consumers
- Microsoft, Amazon, India’s Top Employers: Randstad
- Collaboration Is Powering Modern Enterprise, Government
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution
- Microsoft To Invest $5-Bn On IoT Globally; Bullish On India