Blue Star Infotech bags Microsoft ERP order from Christ Nishotech
Christ Nishotech, a water-purification company in the pharmaceutical and life sciences space, has appointed Blue Star Infotech (BSIL), a provider of software solutions for the mid-market, as the IT partner to implement Microsoft Dynamics AX solution and streamline its operations including finance, purchasing, manufacturing, sub-contracting, inventory, sales & dispatch and quality control.
“We believe that this integrated information system will help us streamline operations and support efficient execution of our turnkey water treatment projects business and help us serve our clients better” remarked Shoeb Kurawadwala, CEO, Christ Nishotech.
BSIL will implement this solution to connect the water purification company’s head office in Mumbai with the factory and site location.
“We have worked with several companies in related domains and are confident that our experience will enable us to successfully execute the project on time, which would be critical for a turnkey projects company that follows stiff execution deadlines,” commented Satish Gaonkar, VP,consulting, Blue Star Infotech.
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- New Security Flaw Grips Most Modern Laptops: F-Secure Researchers
- How Is Data Masking Done?
- Tech Mahindra-Microsoft Use Blockchain To Curb Spam Calls
- Apollo Hospitals Using Microsoft's AI To Improve Cardiac Care
- NDMC Partners With Indus Tower To Install 55 Smart Poles
- How Is AI Transforming Industries and Society
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- Zendesk Launches Integration with WhatsApp Business Solution
- Is Your Data Hackproof?