Blue Star Infotech bags Microsoft ERP order from Christ Nishotech
Christ Nishotech, a water-purification company in the pharmaceutical and life sciences space, has appointed Blue Star Infotech (BSIL), a provider of software solutions for the mid-market, as the IT partner to implement Microsoft Dynamics AX solution and streamline its operations including finance, purchasing, manufacturing, sub-contracting, inventory, sales & dispatch and quality control.
“We believe that this integrated information system will help us streamline operations and support efficient execution of our turnkey water treatment projects business and help us serve our clients better” remarked Shoeb Kurawadwala, CEO, Christ Nishotech.
BSIL will implement this solution to connect the water purification company’s head office in Mumbai with the factory and site location.
“We have worked with several companies in related domains and are confident that our experience will enable us to successfully execute the project on time, which would be critical for a turnkey projects company that follows stiff execution deadlines,” commented Satish Gaonkar, VP,consulting, Blue Star Infotech.
- Microsoft Gears Up For Quantum Computing Ecosystem
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment
- Uber India Rolls Out Insurance Program For Driver-Partners
- IP Surveillance Helps Varun Beverages Curb Warehouse Theft
- Apple Star Engineer Chris Lattner Joins Google
- Indian Smartphone Market Sees A Silver Lining
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Aug 7-12)
- Using Inventory Management To Minimize Food Wastage
- Securing Applications In The Cloud
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (July 24-29)