Blue Star Infotech bags Microsoft ERP order from Christ Nishotech
Christ Nishotech, a water-purification company in the pharmaceutical and life sciences space, has appointed Blue Star Infotech (BSIL), a provider of software solutions for the mid-market, as the IT partner to implement Microsoft Dynamics AX solution and streamline its operations including finance, purchasing, manufacturing, sub-contracting, inventory, sales & dispatch and quality control.
“We believe that this integrated information system will help us streamline operations and support efficient execution of our turnkey water treatment projects business and help us serve our clients better” remarked Shoeb Kurawadwala, CEO, Christ Nishotech.
BSIL will implement this solution to connect the water purification company’s head office in Mumbai with the factory and site location.
“We have worked with several companies in related domains and are confident that our experience will enable us to successfully execute the project on time, which would be critical for a turnkey projects company that follows stiff execution deadlines,” commented Satish Gaonkar, VP,consulting, Blue Star Infotech.
- AI, Robotics Are All Here; Are Business Leaders Ready?
- LinkedIn Launches ‘Scheduler’ Feature To Ease Hiring Process
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- IBM Brings Salesforce Partner Bluewolf To India
- How Much Of Human Jobs Will Be Performed By Machines?
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- The Most Ethical Tech Firms And Why They Matter
- Technostress Hampers Productivity At Workplace: Microsoft
- Top Trends To Inspire Your Employees In 2018
- We Are Growing Twice As Fast As The Market: F-Secure CEO