Blue Star Infotech bags Microsoft ERP order from Christ Nishotech
Christ Nishotech, a water-purification company in the pharmaceutical and life sciences space, has appointed Blue Star Infotech (BSIL), a provider of software solutions for the mid-market, as the IT partner to implement Microsoft Dynamics AX solution and streamline its operations including finance, purchasing, manufacturing, sub-contracting, inventory, sales & dispatch and quality control.
“We believe that this integrated information system will help us streamline operations and support efficient execution of our turnkey water treatment projects business and help us serve our clients better” remarked Shoeb Kurawadwala, CEO, Christ Nishotech.
BSIL will implement this solution to connect the water purification company’s head office in Mumbai with the factory and site location.
“We have worked with several companies in related domains and are confident that our experience will enable us to successfully execute the project on time, which would be critical for a turnkey projects company that follows stiff execution deadlines,” commented Satish Gaonkar, VP,consulting, Blue Star Infotech.
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala
- Airtel-Karbonn Bring Two New Bundled Smartphones To Counter Jio
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Cisco-ver 2: Fixing Spokes While The Bicycle Is In Motion
- Mixed Reality, AI, Quantum Computing To Bring Massive Shift: Satya Nadella
- ITAM Aims To Reduce Software Spends Of CIOs
- Top DDoS Threats That Businesses Must Prepare For
- Microsoft Gears Up For Quantum Computing Ecosystem