Blue Star Infotech earns Microsoft Dynamics accreditation
Blue Star Infotech Ltd (NSE: BLUESTINFO) has announced that its NAV Elixir, a vertical solution for the process manufacturing industry, is now ‘Certified for Microsoft Dynamics’. This means that NAV Elixir has met Microsoft’s highest standard for partner-developed software.
“By requiring both the software solution and the partner to meet our highest standards, Microsoft is assuring customers that these certified solutions work with their investments in Microsoft Dynamics,” said Doug Kennedy, vice president, Microsoft Dynamics Partners.
For customers, a ‘Certified for Microsoft Dynamics’ helps identify Microsoft Dynamics solutions that have been tested for compatibility, meet high quality standards, and are successfully used by existing customers. This certification represents a significant step in elevating the standard for partner-developed software solutions for industry-specific business applications. In this way, Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) also creates new opportunities for partners to expand their reseller channel and to better promote their packaged Microsoft Dynamics solution for customers.
Blue Star Infotech has developed a customized IP-based solution for the process manufacturing industry, especially the pharmaceutical industry, which is developed on the Microsoft’s Dynamics platform. NAV Elixir provides pharmaceutical companies the ability to implement a vertical solution rapidly and at affordable prices. NAV Elixir provides specific features such as cGMP compliance, etc. that are not part of standard ERP solutions.
Solutions that are certified for Microsoft Dynamics have demonstrated development quality and compatibility with the Microsoft Dynamics product on which it runs by passing VeriTest software solution testing for Microsoft Dynamics and are profiled in the Microsoft Partner Solution Profiler tool. In addition, a Microsoft Dynamics partner must have customers who are successfully using the certified solution and are willing to recommend it, be enrolled in a Partner Service Plan with Microsoft, and be a Gold Certified Partner in the Microsoft Partner Program.
- What's BitLocker’s Role In Encryption And Compliance?
- New Security Flaw Grips Most Modern Laptops: F-Secure Researchers
- Tech Mahindra-Microsoft Use Blockchain To Curb Spam Calls
- Apollo Hospitals Using Microsoft's AI To Improve Cardiac Care
- NDMC Partners With Indus Tower To Install 55 Smart Poles
- How Is AI Transforming Industries and Society
- AI, Blockchain Shake Up The Drilling Industry: Study
- Here's How Compliance Violation Leads To High Attrition
- How Do You Solve A Cloud Compliance Crisis
- Intelligent ERP, A Must For Digital Transformation