Blue Star's ERP Solution to Equip Cinemax Ops
Blue Star Infotech, a global provider of IT solutions and services, announced that it will be implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV for the Cinemax multiplex chain in India.
The Cinemax multiplex chain runs its ticketing operations using the Vista Cinema software, an end-to-end solution for cinema operators that generates Microsoft Excel based data sheets.
The integration of Navision with Vista will provide a centralized system for Cinemax and streamline their operations including finance, procurement, inventory management, budgeting and fixed assets.
As per Satish Gaonkar, vice president, consulting services practice of BSI, "Our solutions for the Media & Entertainment industry, coupled with a number of successful implementations, enabled us to present a comprehensive business solution, providing Cinemax with an integrated platform to enhance its operational capabilities."
Blue Star Infotech has been providing solutions and services for leading Media and Entertainment customers such as Nimbus, Viacom 18 and Conde Nast for the last two years. This implementation will be its first in the cinema chain business.
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Smart Digital Media Marketing Without Losing Human Touch
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- Here's How Tambo Is Bridging India's Mobility Gap
- 8 Out Of 10 Most Valuable Brands Are In Tech: Study
- IBM Is Unlocking Tribal Knowledge With Data
- We See New Opportunities In India's Enterprise Market: Zendesk CEO