Blue Star's ERP Solution to Equip Cinemax Ops
Blue Star Infotech, a global provider of IT solutions and services, announced that it will be implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV for the Cinemax multiplex chain in India.
The Cinemax multiplex chain runs its ticketing operations using the Vista Cinema software, an end-to-end solution for cinema operators that generates Microsoft Excel based data sheets.
The integration of Navision with Vista will provide a centralized system for Cinemax and streamline their operations including finance, procurement, inventory management, budgeting and fixed assets.
As per Satish Gaonkar, vice president, consulting services practice of BSI, "Our solutions for the Media & Entertainment industry, coupled with a number of successful implementations, enabled us to present a comprehensive business solution, providing Cinemax with an integrated platform to enhance its operational capabilities."
Blue Star Infotech has been providing solutions and services for leading Media and Entertainment customers such as Nimbus, Viacom 18 and Conde Nast for the last two years. This implementation will be its first in the cinema chain business.
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- AI To Become A Job Motivator, Not Job Killer: Gartner
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Social Commerce: The Next Big Thing In Payment?
- Do Customers Trust Brand Sites More Than Social Media?
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- Customer Experience Can Be A Strategic Brand Differentiator
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala