Blue Star's ERP Solution to Equip Cinemax Ops
Blue Star Infotech, a global provider of IT solutions and services, announced that it will be implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV for the Cinemax multiplex chain in India.
The Cinemax multiplex chain runs its ticketing operations using the Vista Cinema software, an end-to-end solution for cinema operators that generates Microsoft Excel based data sheets.
The integration of Navision with Vista will provide a centralized system for Cinemax and streamline their operations including finance, procurement, inventory management, budgeting and fixed assets.
As per Satish Gaonkar, vice president, consulting services practice of BSI, "Our solutions for the Media & Entertainment industry, coupled with a number of successful implementations, enabled us to present a comprehensive business solution, providing Cinemax with an integrated platform to enhance its operational capabilities."
Blue Star Infotech has been providing solutions and services for leading Media and Entertainment customers such as Nimbus, Viacom 18 and Conde Nast for the last two years. This implementation will be its first in the cinema chain business.
- Gender Discrimination Continues To Haunt IT Industry
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Google Eyes Indian Enterprises With Its Cloud Partnership Program
- Top 10 Tech Companies To Work With In India
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation
- How To Combat Online Harassment At The Workplace
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Microsoft Gears Up For Quantum Computing Ecosystem
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation