BMC Software acquires Coradiant
BMC Software (NASDAQ: BMC) has acquired Coradiant, provider of end-user experience and web application performance monitoring solution. This acquisition is expected to enhance BMC’s ability to offer businesses a 360-degree view of service performance – from end-user experience and behavior to infrastructure.
“The addition of Coradiant’s Web Application Performance Management capabilities to BMC’s Business Service Management platform establishes the industry’s most comprehensive solution for anticipating and proactively addressing the end-user experience requirements of our customers’ businesses,” said Paul Avenant, Sr. VP, ESM solutions and brand management.
This solution, according to the company, enables business and IT service managers to see and understand how application performance affects end-user behavior and the business by providing complete visibility into real-time, end-to-end performance of enterprise, cloud and SaaS-based applications. By monitoring the end-user’s experience, organizations can protect revenue, enhance productivity and ensure operational stability for their business-critical applications.
The addition of BMC’s offering will provide a real-time view into actual application performance and user behavior, enabling businesses to proactively monitor the interaction the average consumer has with the application. Even in a complex environment with enterprise, SaaS and cloud components, application performance issues can be identified, foreseen and avoided, thus providing end users with the most consistent and high-quality experience possible.
As reported, Coradiant partners with Akamai, also to deliver solutions that manage, optimize and ensure the value of application performance acceleration delivered via the cloud.
“The opportunity to connect the Coradiant solution with BMC’s broader proactive applications capabilities creates the potential for a whole new realm of value. We are enthusiastic regarding the combination of Coradiant and BMC, and look forward to working with BMC,” remarked Willie Tejada, VP, application and site acceleration, Akamai.
- Technical Challenges For Implementation Of GST
- India Ranks 7th On Web Application Attacks: Akamai
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- How Cloud Is Transforming CXOs' Operating Style
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- AI, Cloud, IoT To Have Huge Impact On Semicon Revenue: KPMG
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- Cyber Security: Challenges And Potential For Indian Businesses
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 5-9)