BMC Software and NetApp Announce Partnership
BMC Software and NetApp have announced a new strategic partnership to deliver server, network and storage provisioning and management for cloud environments. This will give common BMC and NetApp customers the benefit of a fully automated end-to-end cloud infrastructure — right from provisioning, deployment, management and decommissioning. This will enable customers to save time, money, and reduce compliance risk.
BMC and NetApp integrated solutions include BMC service request management, BMC configuration automation for networks, BMC ProactiveNet performance management, BMC atrium orchestrator, NetApp provisioning manager and NetApp SANscreen.
NetApp has worked closely with technology vendors like BMC. This partnership is another move to offer its common customer base an integrated, fully automated offering that simplifies the transition from virtual to cloud environment.
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation