BMC Software and NetApp Announce Partnership
BMC Software and NetApp have announced a new strategic partnership to deliver server, network and storage provisioning and management for cloud environments. This will give common BMC and NetApp customers the benefit of a fully automated end-to-end cloud infrastructure — right from provisioning, deployment, management and decommissioning. This will enable customers to save time, money, and reduce compliance risk.
BMC and NetApp integrated solutions include BMC service request management, BMC configuration automation for networks, BMC ProactiveNet performance management, BMC atrium orchestrator, NetApp provisioning manager and NetApp SANscreen.
NetApp has worked closely with technology vendors like BMC. This partnership is another move to offer its common customer base an integrated, fully automated offering that simplifies the transition from virtual to cloud environment.
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 15-20)
- IBM, Salesforce Strengthen AI Partnership
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- Suspicious Transactions Up Due To Surge In Digital Payments
- Microsoft, Accenture Team Up To Help Start-Ups
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 8-13)
- Top 5 SMB Tech Trends To Rule In 2018
- 2018 Will Be The Year Of The Hybrid Cloud
- AI To Play A Decisive Role In Cyber Security