BMC Software and NetApp Announce Partnership
BMC Software and NetApp have announced a new strategic partnership to deliver server, network and storage provisioning and management for cloud environments. This will give common BMC and NetApp customers the benefit of a fully automated end-to-end cloud infrastructure — right from provisioning, deployment, management and decommissioning. This will enable customers to save time, money, and reduce compliance risk.
BMC and NetApp integrated solutions include BMC service request management, BMC configuration automation for networks, BMC ProactiveNet performance management, BMC atrium orchestrator, NetApp provisioning manager and NetApp SANscreen.
NetApp has worked closely with technology vendors like BMC. This partnership is another move to offer its common customer base an integrated, fully automated offering that simplifies the transition from virtual to cloud environment.
- Keep Security At The Heart Of Digital Strategy: Unisys
- CIOs Can Majorly Gain From Edge Data Centers
- How Enterprises Can Start Building Their AI-ML Capabilities
- TCS Bets On Business 4.0 To Propel Digital Revenues
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- Flipkart, ASUS Announce Long-Term Partnership For India Market
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization
- 7 Lessons for Operators Moving to NFV
- Poor Visibility, Greatest Challenge To Cloud Adoption
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple