BMC Software and NetApp Announce Partnership
BMC Software and NetApp have announced a new strategic partnership to deliver server, network and storage provisioning and management for cloud environments. This will give common BMC and NetApp customers the benefit of a fully automated end-to-end cloud infrastructure — right from provisioning, deployment, management and decommissioning. This will enable customers to save time, money, and reduce compliance risk.
BMC and NetApp integrated solutions include BMC service request management, BMC configuration automation for networks, BMC ProactiveNet performance management, BMC atrium orchestrator, NetApp provisioning manager and NetApp SANscreen.
NetApp has worked closely with technology vendors like BMC. This partnership is another move to offer its common customer base an integrated, fully automated offering that simplifies the transition from virtual to cloud environment.
- Cloud Environments Are Maturing, Yet Growing Complex
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- CRM Tools Can Redefine Wealth Management Industry
- AI, Chatbots Are Completely Changing Insurance Industry
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- Oracle Gets Ready To Soar To The Cloud
- Is Your Data Hackproof?