BMC Software Promotes Two Of Its Top India Executives
Bangalore, India, 12 July: BMC software, an enterprise management software company promoted two of its top executives in India.
Subrato Bandhu, head, Global Outsourcers and System Integrators (GOSI) team will also be the new country manager for India and Sachin Chawla is named director, sales for India.
BMC’s Business Service Management (BSM) platform, which is used for both internal and outsourcing clients, was partnered with GOSI under Subrato Bandhu.
Subrato and Sachin are expected to tap Indian markets with specific plans and highlight BMC’s growth in India.
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- How To Involve Stakeholders In Selecting Enterprise Software
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- How To Maximize Space In Your Data Center
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- India Opens Second IT Corridor In China