BMC Software Promotes Two Of Its Top India Executives
Bangalore, India, 12 July: BMC software, an enterprise management software company promoted two of its top executives in India.
Subrato Bandhu, head, Global Outsourcers and System Integrators (GOSI) team will also be the new country manager for India and Sachin Chawla is named director, sales for India.
BMC’s Business Service Management (BSM) platform, which is used for both internal and outsourcing clients, was partnered with GOSI under Subrato Bandhu.
Subrato and Sachin are expected to tap Indian markets with specific plans and highlight BMC’s growth in India.
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon