BMC Software Promotes Two Of Its Top India Executives
Bangalore, India, 12 July: BMC software, an enterprise management software company promoted two of its top executives in India.
Subrato Bandhu, head, Global Outsourcers and System Integrators (GOSI) team will also be the new country manager for India and Sachin Chawla is named director, sales for India.
BMC’s Business Service Management (BSM) platform, which is used for both internal and outsourcing clients, was partnered with GOSI under Subrato Bandhu.
Subrato and Sachin are expected to tap Indian markets with specific plans and highlight BMC’s growth in India.
- Suspicious Transactions Up Due To Surge In Digital Payments
- Hardware Cos Shifting To Software Revenue Model: Gemalto
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- AI To Bring More Jobs, Revenues To Businesses
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- How Robotics Is Changing The Shared Service Landscape
- Cisco-ver 2: Fixing Spokes While The Bicycle Is In Motion
- SDN-NFV: The Game Changers In Indian Telecom sector
- How TV, Print Media Firms Are Leveraging Digital Technologies
- Big Data Analytics Firm Dataiku Expands Into Asia Pacific