BMC Solution Takes Enterprises Towards Secure Digital Future
BMC, the global leader in software solutions for IT, announced the BladeLogic 8.7 Intelligent Compliance and SecOps solution to improve digital service adherence to security policies and regulations, reduce known vulnerabilities, and speed audits. With BladeLogic’s new enhancements, companies are better positioned to ensure security and regulatory compliance across the entire digital service lifecycle, from service creation to day two operation to decommissioning.
This solution is a part of BMC’s Digital Enterprise Management strategy designed to make digital business fast and seamless, and optimize every environment from mainframe to mobile to cloud.
According to a recent vulnerability risk management report, “While rapid vulnerability detection is at an all-time high, it still takes the typical organization too long to address known security issues. The average time it takes to fix a security vulnerability is 103 days.”
”As malicious attacks on critical IT systems increase, companies are finding that they need to streamline their security and compliance processes if they hope to ensure that these services are protected against data breaches and compliant with all relevant regulations,” said Bill Berutti, president of the cloud, data center and performance businesses at BMC. “These enhancements to the BladeLogic 8.7 solution help companies to quickly, effectively, and comprehensively understand and eradicate security vulnerabilities without compromising overall performance or availability.”
Enhancements to the BladeLogic 8.7 solution include:
· New native integration with the Nessus vulnerability scanning technology and new network vulnerability features, making it easier for administrators to quickly assess and automatically remediate at-risk digital assets
· Additional out-of-the-box policy compliance content, including updated and new PCI, CIS, HIPAA and DISA templates for servers, network devices, and databases
· New support for Docker container scanning, allowing users to adopt new virtual container technologies, while maintaining security
“BMC’s BladeLogic Intelligent Compliance solution’s new native integration with Nessus makes it easier for companies to discover security vulnerabilities, prioritize security response and protect critical assets by remediating high risk vulnerabilities first,” said Matt Alderman, vice president of strategy, Tenable Network Security. “By integrating our security and compliance solutions, BMC and Tenable Network Security improve our joint customers’ ability to identify vulnerabilities, reduce risk, and ensure compliance.”
“Integrating effective security and compliance capabilities into managing change lifecycles across the IT infrastructure has become a paramount requirement for IT,” said Dennis Drogseth, vice president, Enterprise Management Associates. “The need for increased levels of automation, speed, and adaptability in creating and provisioning new business services depends on a systems infrastructure that’s both change-ready and secure.”
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM