BNP Paribas deploys TCS BaNCS platform
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has announced that its BaNCS Corporate Actions has also become operational at BNP Paribas for the Euronext Market, thereby helping the bank to consolidate its global and local custody operations to TCS BaNCS platform.
Alain Pochet, head of banking services, BNP Paribas, securities services, said "In a complex and high risk environment like custody management, optimum efficiency and low risk are keys for success. Partnering with TCS Financial Solutions allowed us to completely focus on the complex marketplace and leave the integration issues to them. We now operate on a faster, leaner infrastructure that allows us to run our business with agility."
Commenting on the partnership, N. Ganapathy Subramanian, president, TCS Financial Solutions said" We are delighted to serve the growing needs of BNP Paribas, as they march forward pursuing their vision of becoming a highly customer centric organization. Our global track record of enabling multiple custodian banks around the world was showcased again at BNP Paribas".
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services
- SUSE Builds Momentum With New Offerings, Market Expansion
- Scalable, Secure Govt Data Centers For Online Citizen Services
- Tata-Backed E-Commerce Firm Moglix On An Expansion Spree
- 4 Things To Know Before You Move Everything To The Cloud
- How Enterprises Can Secure their Multi-Cloud Environments
- Gartner's 5 Emerging Technology Trends Every CIO Should Know
- What Can Blockchain Do For Data Privacy?