BNP Paribas deploys TCS BaNCS platform
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has announced that its BaNCS Corporate Actions has also become operational at BNP Paribas for the Euronext Market, thereby helping the bank to consolidate its global and local custody operations to TCS BaNCS platform.
Alain Pochet, head of banking services, BNP Paribas, securities services, said "In a complex and high risk environment like custody management, optimum efficiency and low risk are keys for success. Partnering with TCS Financial Solutions allowed us to completely focus on the complex marketplace and leave the integration issues to them. We now operate on a faster, leaner infrastructure that allows us to run our business with agility."
Commenting on the partnership, N. Ganapathy Subramanian, president, TCS Financial Solutions said" We are delighted to serve the growing needs of BNP Paribas, as they march forward pursuing their vision of becoming a highly customer centric organization. Our global track record of enabling multiple custodian banks around the world was showcased again at BNP Paribas".
- CXOs Struggling To Turn Digital Strategies into Performance
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Dell EMC Leads Server Market In Q4 2018, Says Gartner
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- Here's How Tambo Is Bridging India's Mobility Gap
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools