BNP Paribas deploys TCS BaNCS platform
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has announced that its BaNCS Corporate Actions has also become operational at BNP Paribas for the Euronext Market, thereby helping the bank to consolidate its global and local custody operations to TCS BaNCS platform.
Alain Pochet, head of banking services, BNP Paribas, securities services, said "In a complex and high risk environment like custody management, optimum efficiency and low risk are keys for success. Partnering with TCS Financial Solutions allowed us to completely focus on the complex marketplace and leave the integration issues to them. We now operate on a faster, leaner infrastructure that allows us to run our business with agility."
Commenting on the partnership, N. Ganapathy Subramanian, president, TCS Financial Solutions said" We are delighted to serve the growing needs of BNP Paribas, as they march forward pursuing their vision of becoming a highly customer centric organization. Our global track record of enabling multiple custodian banks around the world was showcased again at BNP Paribas".
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- 5 Things To Expect If Bitcoins Are Legalized In India
- What Makes SHAREit So Bullish On India Market
- Shared Services 2.0 – Next Big Wave Of Offshore Financial Operations
- Rolls Royce Partners TCS To Bolster Digital Capabilities
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Alibaba Sees India As Significant Market In Its Global Strategy