BNP Paribas deploys TCS BaNCS platform
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has announced that its BaNCS Corporate Actions has also become operational at BNP Paribas for the Euronext Market, thereby helping the bank to consolidate its global and local custody operations to TCS BaNCS platform.
Alain Pochet, head of banking services, BNP Paribas, securities services, said "In a complex and high risk environment like custody management, optimum efficiency and low risk are keys for success. Partnering with TCS Financial Solutions allowed us to completely focus on the complex marketplace and leave the integration issues to them. We now operate on a faster, leaner infrastructure that allows us to run our business with agility."
Commenting on the partnership, N. Ganapathy Subramanian, president, TCS Financial Solutions said" We are delighted to serve the growing needs of BNP Paribas, as they march forward pursuing their vision of becoming a highly customer centric organization. Our global track record of enabling multiple custodian banks around the world was showcased again at BNP Paribas".
- Xiaomi Almost At Par With Samsung In Smartphone Segment
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Why Artificial Intelligence Is Poised To Disrupt E-Commerce
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud