BNP Paribas deploys TCS BaNCS platform
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has announced that its BaNCS Corporate Actions has also become operational at BNP Paribas for the Euronext Market, thereby helping the bank to consolidate its global and local custody operations to TCS BaNCS platform.
Alain Pochet, head of banking services, BNP Paribas, securities services, said "In a complex and high risk environment like custody management, optimum efficiency and low risk are keys for success. Partnering with TCS Financial Solutions allowed us to completely focus on the complex marketplace and leave the integration issues to them. We now operate on a faster, leaner infrastructure that allows us to run our business with agility."
Commenting on the partnership, N. Ganapathy Subramanian, president, TCS Financial Solutions said" We are delighted to serve the growing needs of BNP Paribas, as they march forward pursuing their vision of becoming a highly customer centric organization. Our global track record of enabling multiple custodian banks around the world was showcased again at BNP Paribas".
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 19-24)
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- India’s Digital Payments Will Touch USD 1-Tn By 2022: Report
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 12-17)
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- E-Commerce Payment Market To Reach USD 135 Bn By 2023: Study
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- 4G Smartphones Sees 14 pc Growth In India: IDC
- F Secure Is Growing Much Faster Than The Market