Bodhtree MIDAS available on Salesforce AppExchange
Bodhtree consulting has announced the availability of its MIDAS (Data integration and cleansing engine) solution on Salesforce.com AppExchange to provide Salesforce customers cost benefits and solve their data integration challenges in any environment effortlessly. This relationship will also help Bodhtree tap over 60,000 potential Salesforce.com customers in US, MENA and Asia Pacific Region and rapidly expand MIDAS customer base.
"It is a win-win relationship for MIDAS and Salesforce, Customers now need not be concerned with data security in data and application integration challenges anymore as MIDAS enables a secured integration engine for Salesforce CRM applications users effortlessly." Said Raghavan VSR Madabhushi, VP, Bodhtree Consulting.
More than 40 companies arely on MIDAS globally to solve their Data Integration (DI) and cleansing complexities. With MIDAS Salesforce AppExchange listing customers can now integrate Salesforce CRM and On-Premise ERP applications such as SAP, Oracle and rest of Enterprise applications. It will also help deal integration and data anomaly problems by removing the noise data among Salesforce objects such contacts, leads, prospects, in CRM databases.
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- India's Digital Consumer Spending Still Nascent: Google-BCG
- IBM Brings Salesforce Partner Bluewolf To India
- IBM, Salesforce Strengthen AI Partnership
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- Meet The Top 10 Tech CEOs Of 2017
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- India Sees Highest Rise in Online Shopping in Asia Pacific
- Narvar Appoints Srivatsa Narasimhan As India VP
- Helping C-Suite Innovate With ERP Cloud