Bodhtree MIDAS available on Salesforce AppExchange
Bodhtree consulting has announced the availability of its MIDAS (Data integration and cleansing engine) solution on Salesforce.com AppExchange to provide Salesforce customers cost benefits and solve their data integration challenges in any environment effortlessly. This relationship will also help Bodhtree tap over 60,000 potential Salesforce.com customers in US, MENA and Asia Pacific Region and rapidly expand MIDAS customer base.
"It is a win-win relationship for MIDAS and Salesforce, Customers now need not be concerned with data security in data and application integration challenges anymore as MIDAS enables a secured integration engine for Salesforce CRM applications users effortlessly." Said Raghavan VSR Madabhushi, VP, Bodhtree Consulting.
More than 40 companies arely on MIDAS globally to solve their Data Integration (DI) and cleansing complexities. With MIDAS Salesforce AppExchange listing customers can now integrate Salesforce CRM and On-Premise ERP applications such as SAP, Oracle and rest of Enterprise applications. It will also help deal integration and data anomaly problems by removing the noise data among Salesforce objects such contacts, leads, prospects, in CRM databases.
- Businesses Should Educate Consumers On AI For Smarter Outcome: Study
- Indian Firms Are More 'IT Transformed' Than Rest Of Asia: Study
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- Infor To Double Revenues By 2020: IMEA GM
- CRO Initiatives Lead To Greater Customer Satisfaction: Study
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- IBM Is Unlocking Tribal Knowledge With Data
- More Commercial Blockchain Activities In 2019: Deloitte
- NetApp Launches DVEC To Empower Customers, Partners
- Best testing practices for successful Salesforce implementation in your organization