Boingo Expands India Network
With the addition of the Tata Communications network, Boingo members will be able to avail high speed Wi-Fi connections in restaurants, cafes, coffee shops, and airports while traveling through India. The destinations include Barista Coffee, Pizza Corner and Coffee World, Nokia Priority Centers, Nirula’s, besides hotels.
Users can also get access at airports including the Chennai International Airport, Cochin International Airport, Goa International Airport, Hyderabad Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Pune International Airport, and Sardar Vallabhbhai International Airport.
“With the continued growth and importance of India for business and pleasure, the addition of Tata Indicom Wi-Fi hotspots to the Boingo Roaming Network allows us to bring new hotspots to our members in the countries they travel,” said Allen Pan, director of Asia Pacific for Boingo Wireless.
Boingo gives business travelers the choice of Wi-Fi hotspots by combining more than 100,000 locations from more than 150 Wi-Fi operators into one worldwide network spanning 90 countries. Subscribers can connect to any of these locations with a single account by using GoBoingo, a free Wi-Fi client software, which combines more than 660 network names into one wireless network and stores the user name and password.
Tata Communications and Boingo Wireless are both members of the Wireless Broadband Alliance (WBA), the forum of the wireless broadband operators globally.
Mumbai to be WiFi Enabled
- CIO Klub Chennai Chapter Marks Sixth anniversary
- Hyderabad To Host 'Olympics Of IT Industry'
- AWS re:Invent Bets On Machine Learning To Outdo Rivals
- McAfee Acquires Cloud Security Startup Skyhigh Networks
- Three Major Digital Transformation Challenges
- More Indian Enterprises Cozying Up To Analytics: Study
- Salesforce And Google Form Strategic Partnership
- What Makes Apple So Bullish About India
- How Cisco Turns Jaipur Into A Digital, Smart City
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India