Booleansoft Introduces Digital Signature Solution
Booleansoft Inc., an enterprise secure transaction solutions provider has announced the general availability of Booleansoft Digital Signature Solution.
Booleansoft Digital Signature Solution (DSS) relates to computer systems having remote access technology for allowing a user to gain access remotely to the resources of a computer system and is useful in protecting a user’s sensitive information in electronic commerce and electronic business.
Features of the solution are:
* Low Total Cost of Ownership
* Two-Factor Authentication
* One-Time Passwords
* Advanced Digital Signatures
* Anti-Pharming/ Anti-phishing technology
* Obeys U.S. Federal standards
There are three types of tokens that can be provided with Booleansoft Digital Signature Solution - the USB token, the CD Card token and the CD token.
The solution provides strong authentication, one-time passwords, and digital signatures to end-to-end users across electronic communication networks, also making two-factor authentication available for a comparatively lower total cost of ownership, as per the company.
“We at Booleansoft wanted to make strong authentication affordable for solution providers and their customers, but without making any compromises on security issues. We added extra security features like one-time passwords that don’t make use of scratch codes, plus Anti-Pharming and Anti-Phishing,” said Inge Henriksen, CEO and Chairman, Booleansoft.
Digital Signature Solution was made to satisfy the strong authentication requirements in regards to e-banking, e-business, e-commerce and e-government.
- Multi-Factor Authentication Can Mitigate Password Risks: Study
- Decoding The Security Factor In IoT
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Sep18-23)
- Cloud-Based Biometric Authentication Is Underway
- 5 Ways To Future-Proof IoT Devices
- Smart India Stack Can Slash Operational Costs Upto 70 pc
- Why Biometric Smartphone Security Needs A Relook
- Here's How Microsoft Is Killing The Password
- Iris Mobile Devices To Fill Aadhaar Authentication Gap: Delta
- Vision 2030: In Tech Women Take The Lead