Boosting Innovative Value-added Mobile Services
ZTE Corporation’s new UOE platform is aimed at addressing future global demand for network expansion and application development.
The new network solution comprises an open module service capability and service development environment, which allow modular deployment of different service networks. With an open module service capability, it provides telecom operators a unified management platform for integrated service management operation and monitoring, and unified content management.
UOE’s service development environment offers an integrated development environment and an open service interface, providing external IT developers and telecom operators a wide range of development tools to meet their specific business and individual requirements, the company said.
"Our UOE solution enables the most efficient and flexible network infrastructure for the telecom industry and takes mobile operators to a new level of true network service convergence," said Wang Xiang, vice president and general manager of ZTE’s VAS products.
"It is a key component to success for promoting the growth and development of value-added mobile services, hence sustaining network service quality and enhancing user experience."
Telecom operators can implement in-house developed network services in a converged infrastructure, as well as partner with equipment vendors to develop value-added services, such as mobile newspapers, mobile stock exchange, instant mobile news, videoconferencing, voice mail and BlackBerry applications.
- CXOs Struggling To Turn Digital Strategies into Performance
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content: CTO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- Here's A Way To Protect Yourself Against Manipulated 'Fake News'