Boosting Innovative Value-added Mobile Services
ZTE Corporation’s new UOE platform is aimed at addressing future global demand for network expansion and application development.
The new network solution comprises an open module service capability and service development environment, which allow modular deployment of different service networks. With an open module service capability, it provides telecom operators a unified management platform for integrated service management operation and monitoring, and unified content management.
UOE’s service development environment offers an integrated development environment and an open service interface, providing external IT developers and telecom operators a wide range of development tools to meet their specific business and individual requirements, the company said.
"Our UOE solution enables the most efficient and flexible network infrastructure for the telecom industry and takes mobile operators to a new level of true network service convergence," said Wang Xiang, vice president and general manager of ZTE’s VAS products.
"It is a key component to success for promoting the growth and development of value-added mobile services, hence sustaining network service quality and enhancing user experience."
Telecom operators can implement in-house developed network services in a converged infrastructure, as well as partner with equipment vendors to develop value-added services, such as mobile newspapers, mobile stock exchange, instant mobile news, videoconferencing, voice mail and BlackBerry applications.
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- By 2020, Half Of Content Viewing Will Be Mobile: Study
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business