BPO solution to automate business processes
With business functions becoming more complex; organizations are struggling in their efforts to maximize efficiencies while sustaining quality and process transparency. These complexities often compound the problem and lead to inefficient, time-consuming manual workarounds. However, enterprises continue to vehemently drive cost cutting measures while aiming to increase the return on investment (ROI) on their enterprise resource planning (ERP), core banking and insurance systems.
Newgen Software, a provider of Business Process Management (BPM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Customer Communication Management (CCM), today announced the availability of a new business process outsourcing (BPO) solution—HP AutoFlow. The solution will help clients automate business processes, including finance and accounting, to aid clients’ operational agility efforts.
“HP AutoFlow combines HP’s BPO experience with Newgen’s OmniFlowTM BPM solution. Hosted in a leveraged cloud environment, HP AutoFlow integrates with HP Document Processing Services and the HP invoice automation program to enable electronic receipt, document scanning, data capture and document repository services while allowing easy integration into clients’ back office systems,” said Diwakar Nigam, CEO and MD, Newgen Software.
HP AutoFlow integrates with any ERP platform and is designed to provide a scalable, unified solution that automates and streamlines finance and accounting processes. Utilizing a leveraged, private cloud infrastructure, the solution offers out-of-the-box functionality.
“Today’s chief financial officers are plagued with diminishing resources and the growing complexity of processes and technology,” said Danila Meirlaen, Vice President, Business Process Outsourcing, HP Enterprise Services. “HP AutoFlow builds on our strong history in finance, administration and technology to increase process automation and optimize cost structures, so clients can focus on revenue-generating activities.”
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- How Is Data Masking Done?
- Tech Mahindra-Microsoft Use Blockchain To Curb Spam Calls
- Apollo Hospitals Using Microsoft's AI To Improve Cardiac Care
- NDMC Partners With Indus Tower To Install 55 Smart Poles
- Zendesk Launches Integration with WhatsApp Business Solution
- Is Your Data Hackproof?
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study
- F-Secure's New Security Offering Blends Human Expertise And AI
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution