BPO solution to automate business processes
With business functions becoming more complex; organizations are struggling in their efforts to maximize efficiencies while sustaining quality and process transparency. These complexities often compound the problem and lead to inefficient, time-consuming manual workarounds. However, enterprises continue to vehemently drive cost cutting measures while aiming to increase the return on investment (ROI) on their enterprise resource planning (ERP), core banking and insurance systems.
Newgen Software, a provider of Business Process Management (BPM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Customer Communication Management (CCM), today announced the availability of a new business process outsourcing (BPO) solution—HP AutoFlow. The solution will help clients automate business processes, including finance and accounting, to aid clients’ operational agility efforts.
“HP AutoFlow combines HP’s BPO experience with Newgen’s OmniFlowTM BPM solution. Hosted in a leveraged cloud environment, HP AutoFlow integrates with HP Document Processing Services and the HP invoice automation program to enable electronic receipt, document scanning, data capture and document repository services while allowing easy integration into clients’ back office systems,” said Diwakar Nigam, CEO and MD, Newgen Software.
HP AutoFlow integrates with any ERP platform and is designed to provide a scalable, unified solution that automates and streamlines finance and accounting processes. Utilizing a leveraged, private cloud infrastructure, the solution offers out-of-the-box functionality.
“Today’s chief financial officers are plagued with diminishing resources and the growing complexity of processes and technology,” said Danila Meirlaen, Vice President, Business Process Outsourcing, HP Enterprise Services. “HP AutoFlow builds on our strong history in finance, administration and technology to increase process automation and optimize cost structures, so clients can focus on revenue-generating activities.”
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- 7 File Transfer Challenges of Healthcare IT Teams
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- Top DDoS Threats That Businesses Must Prepare For
- Why Object Storage Is Becoming The New Default
- Using Virtualization To Enhance Security, Save On Infrastructure
- Infor Teams Up With LinkedIn To Empower CRM
- How HDS Is Betting Big On Data And Analytics