Brazilian market to get Cloud, Big Data solutions from India
Brazil will be getting Cloud and Big Data solutions from a Bangalore-based social business analytics provider. Simplify360, a provider of social business intelligence, will be its entry into the Brazilian market with WebSIA Brazil as a strategic business partner.
The company launched the Portuguese version of its website followed by an Analytics Engine in the local language. It has become one of the few global tools providing Sentiment Analytics in Portuguese and Spanish.
“Brazil is one of the fastest growing social media networks in the world. In a vast market such as Brazil, it is vital for brands to keep track of social conversations and understand the consumer mindset. Enterprises, media agencies and SMBs can now avail social media analytics support for the local market. It was very challenging for us to program the tool to understand and interpret data from unique languages like Spanish and Portuguese. In doing, so we are proud to say that we are the first ones in the world to develop a tool that understands local sentiments,” said Bhupendra Khanal, CEO, Simplify360.
“Social mobility in Brazil moved more than 50 million of new consumers to the market place expanding middle class to more than 100 million people. Events like Word Cup and Olympics are leveraging local businesses to new scenario that boot revenues and profitability,” said Orlando Paulo Santos, CEO, WebSIA.
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Lab
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- AI Is The Future of Cybersecurity
- People Analytics Drives Strong Business Outcomes: Study
- Data Science: A Success Mantra For Business Optimization
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise