BRIX 2009 for Construction Industry
Aurigo has released the latest version of its construction management and inspection system. BRIX 2009 is an add-on to Microsoft Dynamics AX and the combined solution is an industry-ready ERP for the architecture, engineering and construction industries.
BRIX 2009 also comes with a "configure it yourself" toolkit, allowing enterprises to build their own forms, reports and workflow approvals without depending on expensive IT consulting. The dashboard allows enterprise users to set up user-defined dashboards of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) by connecting to external web parts, news feeds and even cubes that ship readily with Microsoft Dynamics AX. The new version also comes with enhanced capabilities in the land and facilities management modules.
The Microsoft-Aurigo ERP for construction combines Aurigo BRIX 2009 (web-based construction estimation and contract management software) integrated with Microsoft Project Server and Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft’s ERP suite that automates finance, HRMS, CRM, inventory, and material management.
- Apollo Hospitals Using Microsoft's AI To Improve Cardiac Care
- How Is AI Transforming Industries and Society
- AI, Blockchain Shake Up The Drilling Industry: Study
- CRM Tools Can Redefine Wealth Management Industry
- AI, Chatbots Are Completely Changing Insurance Industry
- How Big Data Is Changing The Media Industry
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- 39% Indian Techies Can Code Before They Turn 20: Study
- How To Involve Stakeholders In Selecting Enterprise Software
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations