BRIX 2009 for Construction Industry
Aurigo has released the latest version of its construction management and inspection system. BRIX 2009 is an add-on to Microsoft Dynamics AX and the combined solution is an industry-ready ERP for the architecture, engineering and construction industries.
BRIX 2009 also comes with a "configure it yourself" toolkit, allowing enterprises to build their own forms, reports and workflow approvals without depending on expensive IT consulting. The dashboard allows enterprise users to set up user-defined dashboards of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) by connecting to external web parts, news feeds and even cubes that ship readily with Microsoft Dynamics AX. The new version also comes with enhanced capabilities in the land and facilities management modules.
The Microsoft-Aurigo ERP for construction combines Aurigo BRIX 2009 (web-based construction estimation and contract management software) integrated with Microsoft Project Server and Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft’s ERP suite that automates finance, HRMS, CRM, inventory, and material management.
- How Companies Can Disrupt Ransomware Attacks
- Is Gender Gap In Tech Industry Getting Any Better
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?