BRIX 2009 for Construction Industry
Aurigo has released the latest version of its construction management and inspection system. BRIX 2009 is an add-on to Microsoft Dynamics AX and the combined solution is an industry-ready ERP for the architecture, engineering and construction industries.
BRIX 2009 also comes with a "configure it yourself" toolkit, allowing enterprises to build their own forms, reports and workflow approvals without depending on expensive IT consulting. The dashboard allows enterprise users to set up user-defined dashboards of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) by connecting to external web parts, news feeds and even cubes that ship readily with Microsoft Dynamics AX. The new version also comes with enhanced capabilities in the land and facilities management modules.
The Microsoft-Aurigo ERP for construction combines Aurigo BRIX 2009 (web-based construction estimation and contract management software) integrated with Microsoft Project Server and Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft’s ERP suite that automates finance, HRMS, CRM, inventory, and material management.
- Solving The Key Enterprise Collaboration Problem
- TCS Bets On Business 4.0 To Propel Digital Revenues
- Collaboration Is Powering Modern Enterprise, Government
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation
- BI in Insurance Industry: What Are The Possibilities?
- Tata Comm To Help CII With Digital Transformation
- How IoT Is Revolutionizing CPG Industry
- Why IoT Benefits Will Outweigh Its Challenges
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- Microsoft To Invest $5-Bn On IoT Globally; Bullish On India