Broadridge India gets ISO 27001 Certification
Broadridge Financial Solutions (India) has received the ISO 27001 certification for its entire facility and operations in India which ensures that sufficient information security controls are instituted within the organization.
The company provides IT and back-office support services in the ICS (Investor Communication Solutions), SPS (Security Processing Solutions), and clearing and outsourcing solutions business segments in India. The certification covers its ISMS for software development/QA/maintenance/enhancement activities, BPO (global brokerage transaction services) activities, and support functions ensuring that the design and implementation of ISMS for these activities have been assessed and tested to protect all proprietary and client information.
Maintaining the ISO 27001 Certification requires an annual review and re-certification every three years by an external certifying agency. In addition to the review by an external agency, periodic internal audits are needed to test the effective implementation of controls put in place.
Tata Communication Receives ISO Certification
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Cyber Security Predictions For 2018