Broadridge India gets ISO 27001 Certification
Broadridge Financial Solutions (India) has received the ISO 27001 certification for its entire facility and operations in India which ensures that sufficient information security controls are instituted within the organization.
The company provides IT and back-office support services in the ICS (Investor Communication Solutions), SPS (Security Processing Solutions), and clearing and outsourcing solutions business segments in India. The certification covers its ISMS for software development/QA/maintenance/enhancement activities, BPO (global brokerage transaction services) activities, and support functions ensuring that the design and implementation of ISMS for these activities have been assessed and tested to protect all proprietary and client information.
Maintaining the ISO 27001 Certification requires an annual review and re-certification every three years by an external certifying agency. In addition to the review by an external agency, periodic internal audits are needed to test the effective implementation of controls put in place.
Tata Communication Receives ISO Certification
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- Coolpad Appoints Chief IP Officer; Focuses On India Market
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- How To Become Cisco CCNA Security 210-260 Certified
- Women In Cybersecurity Face Harsh Reality: Study