Broadridge India gets ISO 27001 Certification
Broadridge Financial Solutions (India) has received the ISO 27001 certification for its entire facility and operations in India which ensures that sufficient information security controls are instituted within the organization.
The company provides IT and back-office support services in the ICS (Investor Communication Solutions), SPS (Security Processing Solutions), and clearing and outsourcing solutions business segments in India. The certification covers its ISMS for software development/QA/maintenance/enhancement activities, BPO (global brokerage transaction services) activities, and support functions ensuring that the design and implementation of ISMS for these activities have been assessed and tested to protect all proprietary and client information.
Maintaining the ISO 27001 Certification requires an annual review and re-certification every three years by an external certifying agency. In addition to the review by an external agency, periodic internal audits are needed to test the effective implementation of controls put in place.
Tata Communication Receives ISO Certification
- Using Cloud To Empower SMB Innovation
- How Tech Has Revitalized India's Financial Planning Market
- Skybox Finds Cryptomining Malware Now Dominates Threat landscape
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- The Talent Imperatives In A Digital World
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation