Broadridge India gets ISO 27001 Certification
Broadridge Financial Solutions (India) has received the ISO 27001 certification for its entire facility and operations in India which ensures that sufficient information security controls are instituted within the organization.
The company provides IT and back-office support services in the ICS (Investor Communication Solutions), SPS (Security Processing Solutions), and clearing and outsourcing solutions business segments in India. The certification covers its ISMS for software development/QA/maintenance/enhancement activities, BPO (global brokerage transaction services) activities, and support functions ensuring that the design and implementation of ISMS for these activities have been assessed and tested to protect all proprietary and client information.
Maintaining the ISO 27001 Certification requires an annual review and re-certification every three years by an external certifying agency. In addition to the review by an external agency, periodic internal audits are needed to test the effective implementation of controls put in place.
Tata Communication Receives ISO Certification
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns