Brocade appoints Director of Marketing for Asia Pacific
Brocade (NASDAQ:BRCD) announced the appointment of K.P. Unnikrishnan as Director of Marketing for Asia Pacific. Effective immediately, Unnikrishnan will be based in Singapore and report to the Vice President of Strategic Marketing, Elaine Cheung.
In his new role, Unnikrishnan will lead the regional marketing team to help drive marketing excellence in Asia Pacific through building brand awareness for Brocade in the Ethernet market, generate qualified sales leads, and spearhead integrated programs to help bring the Brocade One unifying network architecture and strategy to market throughout the region.
“He (Unni) has a demonstrated track record in building businesses, as well as measuring the marketing contribution to growth and meeting overall business objectives,” said Deb Dutta, Vice President, Brocade Asia Pacific.
Unnikrishnan joins Brocade from Sun Microsystems where he was Regional Marketing Director for Emerging Markets. Prior to this role, Unnikrishnan served as Director of Marketing, Alliances and Teleweb Sales at Sun Microsystems India. Unnikrishnan has also held marketing and sales positions at Parametric Technology Corporation (NASDAQ:PMTC), Datacraft (PINK:DKKBF), and HCL Hewlett-Packard (a joint venture that lasted till 1996).
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Multi-Factor Authentication Can Mitigate Password Risks: Study
- Using Digital Transformation To Secure Your Bank Locker
- Organizations Must Prepare for Data Security Risks To Survive
- SUSE Builds Momentum With New Offerings, Market Expansion
- Ericsson Opens First India Experience Studio in Gurugram
- Gartner's 5 Emerging Technology Trends Every CIO Should Know
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- Shaping The Future Of Education Through Technology