Brocade appoints Director of Marketing for Asia Pacific
Brocade (NASDAQ:BRCD) announced the appointment of K.P. Unnikrishnan as Director of Marketing for Asia Pacific. Effective immediately, Unnikrishnan will be based in Singapore and report to the Vice President of Strategic Marketing, Elaine Cheung.
In his new role, Unnikrishnan will lead the regional marketing team to help drive marketing excellence in Asia Pacific through building brand awareness for Brocade in the Ethernet market, generate qualified sales leads, and spearhead integrated programs to help bring the Brocade One unifying network architecture and strategy to market throughout the region.
“He (Unni) has a demonstrated track record in building businesses, as well as measuring the marketing contribution to growth and meeting overall business objectives,” said Deb Dutta, Vice President, Brocade Asia Pacific.
Unnikrishnan joins Brocade from Sun Microsystems where he was Regional Marketing Director for Emerging Markets. Prior to this role, Unnikrishnan served as Director of Marketing, Alliances and Teleweb Sales at Sun Microsystems India. Unnikrishnan has also held marketing and sales positions at Parametric Technology Corporation (NASDAQ:PMTC), Datacraft (PINK:DKKBF), and HCL Hewlett-Packard (a joint venture that lasted till 1996).
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Technology Plays A Vital Role In Empowering The Workforce
- Dentistry And Its Glorious Digital Future
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- Meg Whitman Quits As Hewlett Packard CEO
- Is Gender Gap In Tech Industry Getting Any Better