Brocade appoints Ravi Saxena as RD for service provider business
Brocade (NASDAQ: BRCD) today announced Ravi Saxena as regional director for its service provider business in Asia Pacific (APAC). Saxena, who will be based in Singapore, will be responsible for driving the company’s service provider growth and market-penetration strategies throughout the region.
Brocade has set its SAN footprint within tier one telecommunications data centers across APAC, said Deb Dutta, VP, Brocade Asia Pacific. “Ravi and his team will be instrumental in extending that footprint into the adjacent IP switching, routing and convergence spaces.”
Saxena an engineer and MBA by qualification have 20 years of experience to his credit. Here, he will work closely with the regional field leadership, marketing and product management teams to devise and execute on a go-to-market strategy for this business segment.
Prior to this role, Saxena has served as VP, service provider business development with Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO) Systems India, where he led a team of worldwide resources in addressing large opportunities across the mobility, video and managed services segments in emerging markets, including India, informed the company.
Saxena who believes that, the service provider segment is crucial for company both globally and in APAC said, “I truly believe that our company’s unique value proposition for service providers, which is outlined through our Brocade One strategy, will help differentiate us in this competitive market place.”
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Brocade Branches Out SDN Controller Into Lumina
- Dell Veteran Sameer Garde Joins Cisco As President
- Telcos Must Explore New Revenue Streams With IoT: Study
- Six Marketing Basics For SME Success
- 2.5 Lakh Indian Gram Panchayats To Be Digitally Connected
- Businesses Are Seeing Real Benefits In IoT Adoption: Study
- Infy's $20 Bn Target May Be Achieved, But Not By 2020
- Internet Users In India To Double By 2021: Cisco
- Big Data Analytics Helps Indian NGO Combat Human Trafficking