Brocade, NetApp Form Tech Pact
NetApp and Brocade have collaborated to enable data center customers encrypt data, and simplify policy management.
Under the terms of the agreement, the two companies will integrate the centrally managed Lifetime Key Management solution from NetApp with Brocade’s fabric-based encryption technology. As a result, Brocade will resell the NetApp Lifetime Key Management appliance as part of its fabric-based encryption switches and blades portfolio.
Fabric-based encryption allows for a single, common method of encrypting all types of data. The collaboration will also provide a new approach to encryption of data at rest, according to a press statement.
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- By 2025, Digital Transactions To Reach $1-Tn Annually: Report
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Adobe Announces Aadhaar Integration in Adobe Sign
- Qlik to Power Sitel's Big Data Initiative
- Cloud-Based Biometric Authentication Is Underway
- NetApp Appoints Senior Execs To Strengthen India Business
- Google, Airtel Push UPI-Based Digital Payments Market
- IFA 2017: 'Smart' AI-Based Tech Take Center Stage
- IT Firm Synechron To Hire About 1500 Staff