Brocade, NetApp Form Tech Pact
NetApp and Brocade have collaborated to enable data center customers encrypt data, and simplify policy management.
Under the terms of the agreement, the two companies will integrate the centrally managed Lifetime Key Management solution from NetApp with Brocade’s fabric-based encryption technology. As a result, Brocade will resell the NetApp Lifetime Key Management appliance as part of its fabric-based encryption switches and blades portfolio.
Fabric-based encryption allows for a single, common method of encrypting all types of data. The collaboration will also provide a new approach to encryption of data at rest, according to a press statement.
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Dell EMC Leads Server Market In Q4 2018, Says Gartner
- 10 Reasons That Make SMS A Powerful Marketing Tool
- Leveraging Cloud Based Payments Effectively
- NetApp Launches DVEC To Empower Customers, Partners
- Flipkart, ASUS Announce Long-Term Partnership For India Market
- Consider Blockchain, Think Non-linear!
- Machine Learning Can Generate Faster, Precise Prescriptions