Brocade, NetApp Form Tech Pact
NetApp and Brocade have collaborated to enable data center customers encrypt data, and simplify policy management.
Under the terms of the agreement, the two companies will integrate the centrally managed Lifetime Key Management solution from NetApp with Brocade’s fabric-based encryption technology. As a result, Brocade will resell the NetApp Lifetime Key Management appliance as part of its fabric-based encryption switches and blades portfolio.
Fabric-based encryption allows for a single, common method of encrypting all types of data. The collaboration will also provide a new approach to encryption of data at rest, according to a press statement.
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- Endpoint, Servers, Cloud Are All WinMagic's Forte: COO
- Big Data Analytics Firm Dataiku Expands Into Asia Pacific
- Cisco Brings AI-Based Voice Assistant For The Enterprise
- ITAM Aims To Reduce Software Spends Of CIOs
- Why Businesses Should Move to Cloud Telephony
- New AI System Can Kill CAPTCHAs, Say Researchers
- Adobe Announces Aadhaar Integration in Adobe Sign