Brocade shares the way to Flatter Networks
Brocade (NASDAQ:BRCD) recently celebrated its 15th anniversary, by conducting a press meet in India. John McHugh, Brocade’s Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer was present at the meet and spoke at length about the strategies of the company for the next decade with a vision of “Flatter Networks”.
Talking of the future of enterprise networks, McHugh commented that, “We’re moving to a world where our applications and information can be anywhere in the cloud. The fundamental ability to redefine business models that are more lightweight, more agile and more efficient around this model is compelling and dramatic and is going to be the most important evolution of the next 10 years. This will soon be a world in which the entire network is the data center.”
McHugh further added that in such a world, one will have to compile together all the elements to guarantee information integrity and application performance.
“Solutions or approaches to convergence absolutely must enable and even stress choice for customers. They must meet the high quality standards for the data center, with nonstop, always-on architectures ready for business deployment. The data center of the future is the whole network – the cloud, public or private, and all the points from which users connect. The key question for the vendor community is this – how do we enable customers to guarantee and deliver application performance and information integrity throughout this architecture?” concluded McHugh.
India would be a key component in Brocade’s strategy. With the Brocade India R&D Center at Bangalore, a strategic Brocade facility working in the areas of Storage Networking Applications (software), FCoE/CEE Applications, ASIC Design & Testing and IP Networking, Brocade hopes to leverage its strengths into continuing leadership across all market segments. building brand awareness for Brocade in the Ethernet market, generate qualified sales leads, and spearhead integrated programs to help bring the Brocade One unifying network architecture and strategy to market throughout the region.
- Adobe, Microsoft, SAP Team Up For Open Data Initiative
- Millennials and Cybersecurity: Understanding the Value of Personal Data
- AI Is Making BI Smarter
- Microsoft, DSCI Team Up To Fill The Women In Cybersecurity Gap
- How Make in India Can Lead The World With Disruptive Innovation
- Applying A Customer-Centric' Formula For Business Success
- Why 4 out of 10 Security Alerts Go Attended Daily In India?
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India