Brother Corp. Enhances Its Call Center Experience
Brother International Corp., a provider of home/ office products is set to deploy Aspect Software’s Spectrum ACD and Customer Self Service voice portal across its contact centers to beef up its sales and customer service efforts.
Aspect Spectrum ACD, from the Aspect Signature Product Line is said to support high-volume customer interactions by tightly integrating Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) functionality with sophisticated Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) applications. It can work equally well with traditional circuit-switched infrastructures and Internet Protocol (IP) environments.
Aspect claims that Aspect Spectrum ACD’s open architecture provides an integration-friendly platform, which can adapt to dynamic conditions and deliver 99.999 percent availability.
Aspect Customer Self Service is essentially an open voice portal platform that facilitates streamlining of customer experience through voice recognition and increase the number and type of transactions that can be automated.
When a customer places a call to the contact center, the voice portal application queries the database for his record. Following this it asks the customer to voice the product and type of service he desires, and based on that information, Aspect Customer Self Service routes the call to the most appropriate, available agent in the contact center.
The Spectrum ACD has also been spruced up by Aspect with two enhancements, including Queue Optimizer which tries to eliminate wait time by offering customers a call back option and the Agent Empowerment functionality in which agent’s are provided with a screen pop up on their desktop that presents them with customer history simultaneously as the call is delivered.
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- Speech Analytics Can Boost Customer Experience
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- Epicor To Expands Its Workforce In India By 25 pc
- New Zoutons Coupon App Can Slash Grocery Bill By 22%
- Cloud Computing Powering India’s Digital Economy
- Is Digitalisation A Boon Or Bane For Your Business?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Jan 22-26)
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 15-20)
- IBM, Salesforce Strengthen AI Partnership