BSNL Announces Festive Tariff Offer
State-owned Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) recently announced the launch of a tariff scheme for the festive season.
BSNL has introduced night packs where the user would be charged 20 paise per minute for local calls and 50 paise per minute for STD calls between 11 pm and 7 am.
Under its GPRS plan, BSNL will provide unlimited data usage for Rs 230, BSNL said in a statement..
BSNL has also launched two SMS packs for Rs 30 (all local and national messages would be charged at 10 paise) and Rs 50 (300 local and national SMS free).
"BSNL has launched aggressive pricing strategy to increase penetration in the country as well as to make its products competitive and value for money in this fiercely competitive market," BSNL said.
BSNL has also introduced one paise per second pulse (for local calls) and two paise per second pulse (for STD calls) in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Orissa.
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- 5 Ways To Prepare For An Effective RPA Project
- RJio To Connect 1100 Cities; Set For Next Level Of Disruption
- IIIT-H, TalentSprint Set To Make India AI-ML Ready
- CIO Klub Chalks Out Expansion Plan
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- How Top E-tailers Are Gearing Up For Festive Sale
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Sep18-23)
- India's E-Commerce Battle Heats Up During Festive Season