BSNL Forays into SaaS
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited today announced a long term partnership with Microsoft to launch BSNL Managed Software as a Service (SaaS) in India.
This partnership will enable BSNL to offer hosted solutions on core productivity, collaboration and line of business applications to business customers. BSNL also launched BSNL Managed Business Mail today the first offer resulting from this partnership.
According to Kuldeep Goyal, chairman & managing director, BSNL, Based on Microsoft Exchange platform, Managed Business Mail is an innovative messaging and collaboration service for Indian businesses that will provide enterprises and SMBs with rich enterprise-class email applications that deliver 24X7 access and significant productivity benefits all at an affordable price . BSNL Managed Business Mail will be available in four editions at prices starting from Rs. 420/- per month.
It will also be its available on mobile. This implies that the service will be accessible on smartphones of any service provider.
Rajan Anandan, managing director, Microsoft India said, Customers find value in a combination of software plus services delivered via the Internet, thus making owning and managing IT more affordable and convenient. We believe that BSNL s foray into the SaaS model will provide ample value to businesses looking to leverage technology to maximize productivity while ensuring lower spends - especially in today s cost controlled environment.
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- CISOs, Beware Of Crime-as-a-Service, IoT Threats In 2018
- AI To Bring More Jobs, Revenues To Businesses
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala
- How Robotics Is Changing The Shared Service Landscape
- HFCL Gets A Deal Of Rs 128 Cr From BSNL
- Cisco-ver 2: Fixing Spokes While The Bicycle Is In Motion