BSNL Forays into SaaS
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited today announced a long term partnership with Microsoft to launch BSNL Managed Software as a Service (SaaS) in India.
This partnership will enable BSNL to offer hosted solutions on core productivity, collaboration and line of business applications to business customers. BSNL also launched BSNL Managed Business Mail today the first offer resulting from this partnership.
According to Kuldeep Goyal, chairman & managing director, BSNL, Based on Microsoft Exchange platform, Managed Business Mail is an innovative messaging and collaboration service for Indian businesses that will provide enterprises and SMBs with rich enterprise-class email applications that deliver 24X7 access and significant productivity benefits all at an affordable price . BSNL Managed Business Mail will be available in four editions at prices starting from Rs. 420/- per month.
It will also be its available on mobile. This implies that the service will be accessible on smartphones of any service provider.
Rajan Anandan, managing director, Microsoft India said, Customers find value in a combination of software plus services delivered via the Internet, thus making owning and managing IT more affordable and convenient. We believe that BSNL s foray into the SaaS model will provide ample value to businesses looking to leverage technology to maximize productivity while ensuring lower spends - especially in today s cost controlled environment.
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- IT Should Focus On Business Results: IT Expert
- Travel Meets Technology To Redefine Customer Experience
- 8 Out Of 10 Most Valuable Brands Are In Tech: Study
- India Opens Second IT Corridor In China
- IBM Is Unlocking Tribal Knowledge With Data
- Top Enterprise Software Tech Trends So Far In 2018
- 10 Reasons That Make SMS A Powerful Marketing Tool