BSNL Launches IPTV in Haryana
The IPTV service is initially made available in 3 cities - Gurgaon, Faridabad and Ambala.
This will soon made available in nine other cities and later extend to cover 93 cities.
"The move will help us to retain the wireline customers, as customers will be required to have a broadband connection for the services", Kuldeep Goyal (chairman and managing director) of BSNL said.
Talking to Smart Digivision s chairman Mahendra Nahata said: "We aim to have four million subscribers in three years."
- Smart India Stack Can Slash Operational Costs Upto 70 pc
- Office Automation Is The New Smart Investment
- IFA 2017: 'Smart' AI-Based Tech Take Center Stage
- DHL eCommerce Selects FarEye To Boost Brand Image
- 3 Technologies To Make 'Digital India' Dream Come True
- Dr Smartphone In The Era Of Remote Consultation
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jun 12-16)
- Smart, Interactive Surveillance To Become Necessity Than Luxury
- Harness IoT And Smart Appliances To Conserve Energy
- Home Automation: The Rising Star Of Tech World