BSNL Launches IPTV in Haryana
The IPTV service is initially made available in 3 cities - Gurgaon, Faridabad and Ambala.
This will soon made available in nine other cities and later extend to cover 93 cities.
"The move will help us to retain the wireline customers, as customers will be required to have a broadband connection for the services", Kuldeep Goyal (chairman and managing director) of BSNL said.
Talking to Smart Digivision s chairman Mahendra Nahata said: "We aim to have four million subscribers in three years."
- Gartner's 5 Emerging Technology Trends Every CIO Should Know
- NDMC Partners With Indus Tower To Install 55 Smart Poles
- Shaping The Future Of Education Through Technology
- Creating Smarter Cities With Smart Technologies
- Smart City Projects Will See Greater Tech Investments This Year
- How Cisco Is Speeding Up Network Innovation
- Why Not Work With A Bot In Future?
- When Hackers Are Smart, Businesses Should Get Smarter
- Smart City Mission: Tier II-III Cities Take the Lead
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule