BSNL Launches IPTV in Haryana
The IPTV service is initially made available in 3 cities - Gurgaon, Faridabad and Ambala.
This will soon made available in nine other cities and later extend to cover 93 cities.
"The move will help us to retain the wireline customers, as customers will be required to have a broadband connection for the services", Kuldeep Goyal (chairman and managing director) of BSNL said.
Talking to Smart Digivision s chairman Mahendra Nahata said: "We aim to have four million subscribers in three years."
- Myntra Acquires Smart Wearables Firm Witworks
- Microsoft To Invest $5-Bn On IoT Globally; Bullish On India
- Future Of Smart Cities And Transportation In India
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing The Banking Sector
- Smart India Stack Can Slash Operational Costs Upto 70 pc
- Office Automation Is The New Smart Investment