BSNL Launches IPTV in Haryana
The IPTV service is initially made available in 3 cities - Gurgaon, Faridabad and Ambala.
This will soon made available in nine other cities and later extend to cover 93 cities.
"The move will help us to retain the wireline customers, as customers will be required to have a broadband connection for the services", Kuldeep Goyal (chairman and managing director) of BSNL said.
Talking to Smart Digivision s chairman Mahendra Nahata said: "We aim to have four million subscribers in three years."
- CES 2018: What's In Store For The Enterprise?
- Are Wearables Finally Taking Off In The Enterprise
- Blockchain Technology Goes Beyond Cryptocurrency
- Future Of Smart Cities, Transportation In India
- Journey Towards The Connected Enterprise In 2018
- Tech That May Not Take Off In 2018
- Five-Pointer AI Recommendations For India Govt
- SBI To Use Blockchain For Smart Contracts
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 30-Nov 3)
- How Cisco Turns Jaipur Into A Digital, Smart City