BT, BSNL Ally for Managed Services
BT and Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) have partnered to provide a complete range of managed telecom services, including basic, leased line and local lead services, MPLS VPN services, Internet, mobile and broadband services to customers.
As part of this partnership, BSNL will provide BT with access to its pan India broadband network as well as seamless access services. The partnership also gives BT access to value added services as well as a single point of resolution for all queries and fault management services.
Parallely, BSNL will gain access to BT s global MPLS network and managed service expertise which includes, for example, network integration, managed security, managed datacenter, hosted CRM/ contact center and remote infrastructure management services.
By spanning the desktop to the data centre, the joint services will facilitate customer s provisioning of global converged networks and IT solutions, according to a news release.
Kuldeep Goyal, chairman & managing director, BSNL, said, As BSNL transforms into a premier integrated communications service provider, a robust managed service offering is key to our future operations. This partnership has strong synergies and we are looking to draw on BT s networked IT expertise & professional services and bring such value-added service offerings that our customers want.
Sudhir Narang, managing director, BT India, said, The BT BSNL partnership brings together the world-class capabilities of both companies to provide a comprehensive IT and communications service capability in a single service offering. Developing and delivering integrated, seamless solutions for customers, the partnership presents a single point of contact to enterprises for end-to-end service delivery. This provides customers with improved service, increased flexibility and reduced risks. What excites me the most is that this agreement positions the two companies as preferred partners in the management of outsourced IT and network services.
This partnership will also focus on offering end to end services for large transformational projects and help raise the bar in the networked IT industry, the news release said.
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services
- Scalable, Secure Govt Data Centers For Online Citizen Services
- 4 Things To Know Before You Move Everything To The Cloud
- How Enterprises Can Secure their Multi-Cloud Environments
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- Infor To Double Revenues By 2020: IMEA GM
- How Tech Has Revitalized India's Financial Planning Market