BT Launches Telepresence Solution for Polycom
The One Source solution will combine Polycom’s RealPresence Experience (RPX) and Polycom Telepresence Experience (TPX) immersive telepresence solutions to provide customers with an easy-to-use and cost-effective solution for immersive telepresence.
The service can be tailored according to company’s business need, and with coverage of BT’s global IP network, which spreads across 170 countries, it ensures high quality of conferencing, said the company.
BT One Source for Polycom immersive solutions will be available in the US and Europe from 1st April, 2009. However, the availability of the services in India was not given.
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Cheaper, Faster Internet Spur India's OTT Growth: Study
- Collaboration Is Powering Modern Enterprise, Government
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- OTT Gaining Momentum Due To Faster Internet
- Media Firms To Think AI, Cognitive To Achieve Personalization
- IP Surveillance Helps Varun Beverages Curb Warehouse Theft
- Why Enterprises Should Adopt Hybrid Cloud
- YouTube Aims To Double User Base In India
- Dr Smartphone In The Era Of Remote Consultation