Budget Expectations - Manish Bahl, Springboard Research
Manish Bahl, Director - India & Research Operations, Springboard Research, shares his expectations from the Union Budget 2011 with CXOtoday.com.
“The current double taxation structure on Software segment is not conducive for the domestic IT market growth. Today, enterprises have to pay both service tax and state VAT on the purchase of software which limits the growth of legitimate software market, especially among SMBs, in India. The government should address the issue by abolishing the double tax structure and ensure effective implementation which will help accelerate growth, while reducing software piracy in India.”
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- What’s Up With Mid-level IT leaders?
- How OnePlus, Apple Push Samsung To Third Slot
- Intel Imparts AI Training To 9,500 Techies
- Bank Branches Will Not Die Anytime Soon: Study
- Workplace Culture Drives Company’s Financial Performance
- IBM Collaborates With MIT On AI Research
- Automation To Axe 7 Lakh Jobs, But Not High-skilled Jobs
- Poor Cybersecurity Hygiene Leads To Greater Risks: Study
- Cost, Complexity Continue To Hinder IT Automation: Study