Budget Expectations - Rajesh Janey, NetApp
Rajesh Janey, President- India and SAARC, NetApp, shares his expectations from the Union Budget 2011 with CXOtoday.com.
“With last year’s budget, the government was able to successfully power the social inclusion agenda. Going forward, creating an inclusive India and sustaining our growth track will continue to remain of prime importance- with a clear focus on development, education and infrastructure. Overall I expect to see a special thrust towards promoting competitiveness in the emerging sectors/industries which are on the threshold of immense growth. I hope and expect, we will continue to see a supportive stance from the government towards IT industry, and that we will continue to work towards making India a “Future Ready” and globally competitive economy.”
- NetApp Appoints Senior Execs To Strengthen India Business
- Cost, Complexity Continue To Hinder IT Automation: Study
- Huawei Aims To Double Smartphone Sales In India: Report
- Budget For Education Sector: Solving The Digital Puzzles
- TCS Appoints V Ramakrishnan As CFO, R Gopinathan As CEO
- Budget 2017: Digital Push Will Drive Cloud Growth
- Why India Needs Separate CERT For Different Industries?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 30-Feb 03)
- Union Budget 2017: It's Digital All The Way
- Budget 2017: What Tech Leaders Are Saying