Budget Expectations - Rajesh Janey, NetApp
Rajesh Janey, President- India and SAARC, NetApp, shares his expectations from the Union Budget 2011 with CXOtoday.com.
“With last year’s budget, the government was able to successfully power the social inclusion agenda. Going forward, creating an inclusive India and sustaining our growth track will continue to remain of prime importance- with a clear focus on development, education and infrastructure. Overall I expect to see a special thrust towards promoting competitiveness in the emerging sectors/industries which are on the threshold of immense growth. I hope and expect, we will continue to see a supportive stance from the government towards IT industry, and that we will continue to work towards making India a “Future Ready” and globally competitive economy.”
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Jan 29-Feb 2)
- Why Are Telcos Disappointed With Budget 2018
- Budget 2018: What's In Store For Renewable Energy Sector?
- The Mysterious Affair At The Ministry Of Finance
- Can Budget 2018 Offer Respite To Tech Sector?
- Budget 2018: Here's What The IT Industry Expects
- What Fintech Sector Expects From Union Budget 2018
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- NetApp Appoints Senior Execs To Strengthen India Business
- Cost, Complexity Continue To Hinder IT Automation: Study