Budget Reactions – Kamal Gulati, Atempo
Kamal Gulati, Head India Operations, Atempo shares his post Union Budget 2011 reactions with CXOtoday.com
No clarification / change on applicable dual (VAT & Service) tax on IT software products sold in India is disappointing, which means double burden on this area which already has lot of piracy ( which does not get anybody any revenue) and strong scope of growth. April’12 would get this standardization done which is good. Plan of the National Knowledge Network to connect 1500 institutions of higher learning and research through optical fiber backbone by March 2012 is real fantastic, and should bring more innovation through knowledge sharing.
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Nov 6-11)
- Will Trade Unions Matter In The Age Of Automation
- Cost, Complexity Continue To Hinder IT Automation: Study
- 2.5 Lakh Indian Gram Panchayats To Be Digitally Connected
- Google Hires Apple Chip Architect For Pixel Phones
- Huawei Aims To Double Smartphone Sales In India: Report
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (May 22-27)
- Can Technology And Unionism Co-Exist?
- Budget For Education Sector: Solving The Digital Puzzles
- Budget 2017: Digital Push Will Drive Cloud Growth