Budget Reactions – Rajesh Janey, NetApp
Rajesh Janey, President- India and SAARC, NetApp shares his post Union Budget 2011 reactions with CXOtoday.com
Impressive fiscal consolidation and focus on reviving the pre-crisis growth trajectory seem to define the budget this year. The forecasted growth rate of 9% indicates an optimistic outlook and the objective clearly is to pave the way for building a transparent and result oriented economic regime.
It is inspiring to see that concrete measures have been taken to strengthen the social and financial inclusion agenda. Providing rural broadband connectivity and increasing the reach of banking facilities will provide a strong impetus to this mission. The growing role of technology outlined, in improving Governance will fasten the pace of opportunities for players like us in the technology space. The dynamism we see due to scaled up flow of resources (including the intended generation of 10 lakhs Aadhaar numbers from October 2011) to rural India will prove to be significant.
- City Union Bank India's First Banking Robot
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Jan 29-Feb 2)
- Why Are Telcos Disappointed With Budget 2018
- Budget 2018: What's In Store For Renewable Energy Sector?
- The Mysterious Affair At The Ministry Of Finance
- Can Budget 2018 Offer Respite To Tech Sector?
- Budget 2018: Here's What The IT Industry Expects
- What Fintech Sector Expects From Union Budget 2018
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Nov 6-11)