Budget Reactions – Rajesh Janey, NetApp
Rajesh Janey, President- India and SAARC, NetApp shares his post Union Budget 2011 reactions with CXOtoday.com
Impressive fiscal consolidation and focus on reviving the pre-crisis growth trajectory seem to define the budget this year. The forecasted growth rate of 9% indicates an optimistic outlook and the objective clearly is to pave the way for building a transparent and result oriented economic regime.
It is inspiring to see that concrete measures have been taken to strengthen the social and financial inclusion agenda. Providing rural broadband connectivity and increasing the reach of banking facilities will provide a strong impetus to this mission. The growing role of technology outlined, in improving Governance will fasten the pace of opportunities for players like us in the technology space. The dynamism we see due to scaled up flow of resources (including the intended generation of 10 lakhs Aadhaar numbers from October 2011) to rural India will prove to be significant.
- NetApp Launches DVEC To Empower Customers, Partners
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- NetApp Appoints Senior Execs To Strengthen India Business
- Cost, Complexity Continue To Hinder IT Automation: Study
- 2.5 Lakh Indian Gram Panchayats To Be Digitally Connected
- Huawei Aims To Double Smartphone Sales In India: Report
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (May 22-27)
- Can Technology And Unionism Co-Exist?
- Budget For Education Sector: Solving The Digital Puzzles
- TCS Appoints V Ramakrishnan As CFO, R Gopinathan As CEO