Budget Reactions – Sanjoy Bhattacharyya, Zuri Group Global
Sanjoy Bhattacharyya, VP – Finance, Zuri Group Global shares his post Union Budget 2011 reactions with CXOtoday.com
This budget is an attempt from the Central Government towards fiscal consolidation. A fiscal deficit of 4.6 percent as projected by Finance Minister looks very attractive. However, we need to see how that can be achieved since we go through fine print. For the hospitality / hotel industry, there isn’t too much to cheer about. On the contrary, we have been levied with a service tax of 10 percent on accommodation which will make the guests stay now a dearer affair.
- AI Raises Serious Security Concerns, Say Researchers
- CIO Klub Plans Regional, Global Expansion: Umesh Mehta
- Business Intelligence In Insurance Industry: What Are The Possibilities?
- Nasscom Predicts Muted Growth For IT In 2018-19
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- Technical Challenges For Implementation Of GST
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- India's Digital Consumer Spending Still Nascent: Google-BCG
- How Much Of Human Jobs Will Be Performed By Machines?
- Outlook For Indian IT Is Cautiously Positive In 2018: Nasscom