Budget Reactions – Sanjoy Bhattacharyya, Zuri Group Global
Sanjoy Bhattacharyya, VP – Finance, Zuri Group Global shares his post Union Budget 2011 reactions with CXOtoday.com
This budget is an attempt from the Central Government towards fiscal consolidation. A fiscal deficit of 4.6 percent as projected by Finance Minister looks very attractive. However, we need to see how that can be achieved since we go through fine print. For the hospitality / hotel industry, there isn’t too much to cheer about. On the contrary, we have been levied with a service tax of 10 percent on accommodation which will make the guests stay now a dearer affair.
- How Businesses Can Generate Insights From IOT Devices
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- India Among Top 5 Countries Generating E-Waste
- 8 Out Of 10 Most Valuable Brands Are In Tech: Study
- How HR Analytics Can Be A Game-Changer In The Banking Industry
- Top Enterprise Software Tech Trends So Far In 2018
- Leveraging Cloud Based Payments Effectively
- Virtual Reality Is Reshaping India's Real Estate Industry
- Rahul Tewari Joins QuiKr As CFO
- Why Is India Interesting For Walmart And Other Retailers?