Budget Reactions -Shalendra Vashisth, Swafe
Shalendra Vashisth, Managing Director, Swafe shares his post Union Budget 2011 reactions with CXOtoday.com
This financial budget 2011-12 recognised the role Information Technology (IT) and IT Physical Infrastructure development plays in the overall economic development and service delivery however FM didn’t talk about the IT exemption under STPI, which most of the IT leaders expected. The increase in MAT is by 0.5 % which is extremely insignificant.
There has been initiatives in rural broadband connectivity, IT infrastructure backbone for GST, projected norms for entry of new banks in the private sector, the mandate for public sector banks to cover rural villages, national knowledge network connectivity of research institutions, implementation of technology advisory group and building e-courts, recommendations and focus on green among others will boost overall expenditure on IT Physical infrastructure in the country.
- Smart City Mission: Tier II-III Cities Take the Lead
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- RJio To Connect 1100 Cities; Set For Next Level Of Disruption
- Most Organizations Not Doing 'People Strategies' Right
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study
- Is Time Ripe For Robot CEOs? Firms Think Otherwise
- 5 Ways To Create A CX-First Culture For Executives
- 5G To Pave Way For Self-driving Cars' Safety: Gartner
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- We See New Opportunities In India's Enterprise Market: Zendesk CEO