Budget Reactions – Susir Kumar, Intelenet Global Services
Susir Kumar, CEO, Intelenet Global Services shares his reactions from the Union Budget 2011 with CXOtoday.com
The Union Budget 2011 overall, is a balanced budget, which keeps in mind all sections of society. I am very pleased to see the fiscal deficit target of 4.6% which will eventually help curtail inflation for the nation. The resultant lower borrowings planned by the government will also put a limit to an increase in interest rates. I am disappointed that the tax holiday is not extended on STPI units.
- Here's How Tambo Is Bridging India's Mobility Gap
- CIOs Can Majorly Gain From Edge Data Centers
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- Cost, Complexity Continue To Hinder IT Automation: Study
- GST Brings Discipline In Business Process: Gofrugal
- 2.5 Lakh Indian Gram Panchayats To Be Digitally Connected
- Huawei Aims To Double Smartphone Sales In India: Report
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (May 22-27)
- Can Technology And Unionism Co-Exist?
- Oracle OpenWorld Will Open The World To India: MD