Budget Reactions – Susir Kumar, Intelenet Global Services
Susir Kumar, CEO, Intelenet Global Services shares his reactions from the Union Budget 2011 with CXOtoday.com
The Union Budget 2011 overall, is a balanced budget, which keeps in mind all sections of society. I am very pleased to see the fiscal deficit target of 4.6% which will eventually help curtail inflation for the nation. The resultant lower borrowings planned by the government will also put a limit to an increase in interest rates. I am disappointed that the tax holiday is not extended on STPI units.
- What's The Future of Digital Payment Industry?
- City Union Bank India's First Banking Robot
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Jan 29-Feb 2)
- Why Are Telcos Disappointed With Budget 2018
- Budget 2018: What's In Store For Renewable Energy Sector?
- The Mysterious Affair At The Ministry Of Finance
- Can Budget 2018 Offer Respite To Tech Sector?
- Budget 2018: Here's What The IT Industry Expects
- What Fintech Sector Expects From Union Budget 2018
- Helping C-Suite Innovate With ERP Cloud