Buffalo Launches High Speed USB Storage
Buffalo, manufacturer of wired and wireless networking, storage and memory solutions, has announced the launch of Drive Station CX series in India.
The new product is targeted at users who are looking for a secure, high-speed storage and backup solution.
The Drive Station CX series is with full disk encryption and provides maximum security for important data. It has a plug-and-play installation, a configuration wizard and eco power management, which makes it easier to use. The SecureLockManager function can remember your password on your computer and log you on automatically. TurboUSB performance enhances productivity and copy files quicker. It has a cross-platform support which helps to connect to the USB on any PC or Mac.
Drive Station CX series comes with three years warranty and is available in four capacities. HD-CX500U2 (500GB) is available for Rs. 9,000, HD-CX1.0TU2 (1.0TB) for Rs. 13,000, HD-CX1.5TU2 (1.5TB) for Rs. 21,000 and HD-CX2.0TU2 (2.0TB) for Rs. 40,000.
- 2018: The Year Of Demystifying Unstructured Data
- Top 5 SMB Tech Trends To Rule In 2018
- 7 Tech Predictions For 2018 And Beyond
- Hardware Cos Shifting To Software Revenue Model: Gemalto
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- Flash Is Redefining The Way We Travel
- Why Consumers Lack Confidence In IoT Device Security
- Pi Datacenter's New Amaravati Facility To Employ 2,000 Staff
- Why Object Storage Is Becoming The New Default
- Top 4 Challenges Of Application Hosting