Buffalo Launches High Speed USB Storage
Buffalo, manufacturer of wired and wireless networking, storage and memory solutions, has announced the launch of Drive Station CX series in India.
The new product is targeted at users who are looking for a secure, high-speed storage and backup solution.
The Drive Station CX series is with full disk encryption and provides maximum security for important data. It has a plug-and-play installation, a configuration wizard and eco power management, which makes it easier to use. The SecureLockManager function can remember your password on your computer and log you on automatically. TurboUSB performance enhances productivity and copy files quicker. It has a cross-platform support which helps to connect to the USB on any PC or Mac.
Drive Station CX series comes with three years warranty and is available in four capacities. HD-CX500U2 (500GB) is available for Rs. 9,000, HD-CX1.0TU2 (1.0TB) for Rs. 13,000, HD-CX1.5TU2 (1.5TB) for Rs. 21,000 and HD-CX2.0TU2 (2.0TB) for Rs. 40,000.
- Keep Security At The Heart Of Digital Strategy: Unisys
- Banks, Govt To Drive Enterprise Storage Growth: IDC
- Key Criteria For Choosing Your IoT Connectivity Provider
- Semiconductors in Data Storage
- Pi Datacenter's New Amaravati Facility To Employ 2,000 Staff
- Why Object Storage Is Becoming The New Default
- Top 4 Challenges Of Application Hosting
- How HDS Is Betting Big On Data And Analytics
- Flash: An Enabler For IT Transformation In India
- Denial Of life: Medical Devices Are At Risk Of Cyber-Attack