Business Agility Driving Mobile, Cloud Adoption
Business agility is a major reason for enterprises adopting mobility and cloud technologies and the trend is here to stay, states a recent Frost & Sullivan survey. The research firm believes that enterprises have been constantly challenged by the rapidly evolving technology curve. While being prepared for new-age business goals, they are also battling decisions regarding adoption of capital-intensive technology that may soon become outdated.
In a recent think tank with a few CXOs in Bangalore, Frost & Sullivan discussed how enterprises in India today are approaching critical technology purchasing decisions with a firm eye on the top line and bottom line of the organization. In this backdrop, cloud and mobility solutions become more and more relevant; IT decisions today are not focused on evaluating capacities of a solution, but its capabilities that can provide flexibility to any organization to pursue their business imperatives.
The Frost & Sullivan moderated think tank and poll brought out a few case studies from companies who have deployed these solutions. It also discovered the openness of CIOs to consider cloud and mobility based solutions regardless the size of the enterprise. While data security and privacy is the number one challenge, scalability and business agility are compelling companies to evaluate new-age technologies.
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Sep18-23)
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- Mission Critical Workloads Require Specialized Cloud: Study
- Network Visibility: How To Diffuse The IT Blame Game
- Apple-Backed Group To Buy Toshiba Chip Biz For USD 18 Bn
- Oracle Announces New Cloud Programs For The Enterprise
- Cloud-Based Biometric Authentication Is Underway
- 5 Ways To Future-Proof IoT Devices
- Negligent Staff, Poor Passwords Trigger Cyber Threats: Study
- NetApp Appoints Senior Execs To Strengthen India Business