Business Agility Driving Mobile, Cloud Adoption
Business agility is a major reason for enterprises adopting mobility and cloud technologies and the trend is here to stay, states a recent Frost & Sullivan survey. The research firm believes that enterprises have been constantly challenged by the rapidly evolving technology curve. While being prepared for new-age business goals, they are also battling decisions regarding adoption of capital-intensive technology that may soon become outdated.
In a recent think tank with a few CXOs in Bangalore, Frost & Sullivan discussed how enterprises in India today are approaching critical technology purchasing decisions with a firm eye on the top line and bottom line of the organization. In this backdrop, cloud and mobility solutions become more and more relevant; IT decisions today are not focused on evaluating capacities of a solution, but its capabilities that can provide flexibility to any organization to pursue their business imperatives.
The Frost & Sullivan moderated think tank and poll brought out a few case studies from companies who have deployed these solutions. It also discovered the openness of CIOs to consider cloud and mobility based solutions regardless the size of the enterprise. While data security and privacy is the number one challenge, scalability and business agility are compelling companies to evaluate new-age technologies.
- Banks Should Look At Blockchain With Security Lens: EY
- AI Can Play A Big Role In Smarter Decision Making
- Integrated IT Systems To See Large-Scale Adoption In India: Gartner
- What’s In Store For IT Cos And Startups In 2017?
- Managed Security, The Answer To Growing Cyber Threats
- How Businesses Can Drive Digital Transformation
- Digisol Will Continue To Promote “Make in India”
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Mar 14-18)
- Cloud Telephony To Help SMEs Scale New Heights
- HPE launches Pointnext, Its New Tech Services Arm