Business Octane launches HD telepresence solutions
Gurgaon-based Business Octane, has launched its CollaboratorMAX series of advanced collaboration suites, featuring a affordable, media-rich dynamic twin telepresence experience for enterprises. CollaboratorMAX offers remarkable high definition studio quality video and high definition stereo spatial audio. Users, from any location, can easily share their content: desktops, documents and whiteboard, at anytime, during the meeting. Users can, in a single call, also establish a multiple location simultaneous collaboration with up to 80 Business Octane’s Suites.
"With the launch of CollaboratorMAX series of Advanced Collaboration Suites, we aim to offer a truly immersive telepresence experience in the most cost-effective manner, which is going to translate into a much wider user base. The Suites, custom designed for small meeting spaces, will dramatically accelerate team work and decision making for enterprises," said Sanjay Bansal, Chairman & MD, Business Octane.
CollaboratorMAX is available in three seating capacities: 2/4, 4/8 and 6/6. In the seating capacities, initial numerals - 2, 4 and 6- demonstrate the teleporting capacity, whereas, the succeeding numerals -4, 8 and 6- demonstrate the capacity for local meetings and audio teleconferences, respectively.
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Domain Extensions Can Make A Difference To Your Business