Business Octane launches HD telepresence solutions
Gurgaon-based Business Octane, has launched its CollaboratorMAX series of advanced collaboration suites, featuring a affordable, media-rich dynamic twin telepresence experience for enterprises. CollaboratorMAX offers remarkable high definition studio quality video and high definition stereo spatial audio. Users, from any location, can easily share their content: desktops, documents and whiteboard, at anytime, during the meeting. Users can, in a single call, also establish a multiple location simultaneous collaboration with up to 80 Business Octane’s Suites.
"With the launch of CollaboratorMAX series of Advanced Collaboration Suites, we aim to offer a truly immersive telepresence experience in the most cost-effective manner, which is going to translate into a much wider user base. The Suites, custom designed for small meeting spaces, will dramatically accelerate team work and decision making for enterprises," said Sanjay Bansal, Chairman & MD, Business Octane.
CollaboratorMAX is available in three seating capacities: 2/4, 4/8 and 6/6. In the seating capacities, initial numerals - 2, 4 and 6- demonstrate the teleporting capacity, whereas, the succeeding numerals -4, 8 and 6- demonstrate the capacity for local meetings and audio teleconferences, respectively.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- Importance of Availability During holiday Season
- Digital Transformation Lessons For Supply Chain Leaders
- McAfee Acquires Cloud Security Startup Skyhigh Networks