Business Octane launches HD telepresence solutions
Gurgaon-based Business Octane, has launched its CollaboratorMAX series of advanced collaboration suites, featuring a affordable, media-rich dynamic twin telepresence experience for enterprises. CollaboratorMAX offers remarkable high definition studio quality video and high definition stereo spatial audio. Users, from any location, can easily share their content: desktops, documents and whiteboard, at anytime, during the meeting. Users can, in a single call, also establish a multiple location simultaneous collaboration with up to 80 Business Octane’s Suites.
"With the launch of CollaboratorMAX series of Advanced Collaboration Suites, we aim to offer a truly immersive telepresence experience in the most cost-effective manner, which is going to translate into a much wider user base. The Suites, custom designed for small meeting spaces, will dramatically accelerate team work and decision making for enterprises," said Sanjay Bansal, Chairman & MD, Business Octane.
CollaboratorMAX is available in three seating capacities: 2/4, 4/8 and 6/6. In the seating capacities, initial numerals - 2, 4 and 6- demonstrate the teleporting capacity, whereas, the succeeding numerals -4, 8 and 6- demonstrate the capacity for local meetings and audio teleconferences, respectively.
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Here's What Businesses Without HTTPS Should Know This July
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- 5 Ways To Create A CX-First Culture For Executives
- Adoption of Social Business Models Growing, Says ISG