Businesses need ITIL based IT service mgmt soln
Kovair Software has launched the SaaS version of its IT Service Management (ITSM) solution. The solution, conforming to ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) v3 guidelines, offers a full complement of ITSM functions for Service/Help Desk, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Knowledge Base and a Service Catalog.
"In today’s market, where multiple aspects of ITIL based IT Service Management solutions are sought by most customers, Kovair brings some unique capabilities that include 100 percent web based offering for any time anywhere global adoption by multinational corporations. It also includes an ability to graphically configure any service escalation or SLA processes demanded by customers with a complete solution on a pay-as-you-go SaaS offering," said Bipin Shah, CEO and Chairman of Kovair.
"Considerable interest has been shown by those who have seen the solution, for its advanced process workflow engine capabilities that differentiates it from several other solutions on the market, particularly in the SaaS category," commented Sky Basu, CTO, Kovair.
"We think we have a winning solution that will be readily adopted by the customers seeking a full offering of ITSM SaaS for corporate or department specific applications," added Mike Kalthoff, Midwest Director of Sales and Business Development, Kovair.
- Qlik Appoints Mike Capone As New CEO
- Are Wearables Finally Taking Off In The Enterprise
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?
- Oracle, Spectrum7 Technologies Conduct CIO Meets
- What's Driving CRM Growth In India?
- Top 4 Challenges Of Application Hosting
- Indian IT Exports To grow 7-8 pc In 2017-18: Nasscom
- ITSM Is Key To Digital Transformation
- Oracle Bets On India To Grow Cloud Business
- Scalability Is The Primary Focus for CIOs: Interview