Buy an Acer and get free cloud access
Acer India has partnered with Vaulten, a cloud service provider to offer free cloud space to its customers on purchase of any Acer range of commercial and consumer desktop and notebooks. The company will provide its consumers with free 2GB of cloud space allowing them to store images, videos and documents on a private cloud network.
“Through our association with Vaulten, we are confident of offering tremendous value-add to our consumers whose biggest fear is efficient data storage and security,” said S. Rajendran, CMO, Acer India.
This service will enable Acer customers to have a reliable and flexible access to their data across devices, irrespective of their location. To make this feature more attractive, Acer along with Vaulten also offers various subscription plans where customers can upgrade their plan depending on their usage pattern which can go up to 1TB.
This offer is valid on Veriton, TravelMate, Gateway and Aspire range of products.
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Google Eyes Indian Enterprises With Its Cloud Partnership Program
- Ozonetel Brings AI-Driven Contact Centers; Unveils Roadmap
- Fog Computing Market To Cross USD 700 Mn By 2024
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud