Buy an Acer and get free cloud access
Acer India has partnered with Vaulten, a cloud service provider to offer free cloud space to its customers on purchase of any Acer range of commercial and consumer desktop and notebooks. The company will provide its consumers with free 2GB of cloud space allowing them to store images, videos and documents on a private cloud network.
“Through our association with Vaulten, we are confident of offering tremendous value-add to our consumers whose biggest fear is efficient data storage and security,” said S. Rajendran, CMO, Acer India.
This service will enable Acer customers to have a reliable and flexible access to their data across devices, irrespective of their location. To make this feature more attractive, Acer along with Vaulten also offers various subscription plans where customers can upgrade their plan depending on their usage pattern which can go up to 1TB.
This offer is valid on Veriton, TravelMate, Gateway and Aspire range of products.
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 8-13)
- Top 5 SMB Tech Trends To Rule In 2018
- 2018 Will Be The Year Of The Hybrid Cloud
- Data Technology Will Redefine The Way Companies Do Business
- Top Tech Jobs In Demand This Year
- Top 10 Business Intelligence Trends for 2018
- Key Cloud Transformation Predictions For 2018
- Cloud Is Transforming The Role Of IT Organizations