India's C-Zentrix Expands Base In North America
Indian technology company, C-Zentrix that operates in the customer experience space, has expanded its base in North America by partnering with a California based ticketing solution provider HappyFox. The partnership aims to offer the next generation customer experience platform to its end users by bringing to them the power of multi-channel.
Speaking on the occasion, Saket Setu, CEO, C-Zentrix said, “ We are confident, that through our partnership, we would be able to leverage C-Zentrix’s strength in offering world-class customer experience solution with multi-channel, backed by robust ticketing infrastructure of HappyFox.”
With over 30% market share in India , SEA and MEA region, C-Zentrix now aims to expand in North America market, he added.
Read Also: CRM Is Now Customer Experience Management
“HappyFox is a customer support platform serving thousands of customers worldwide with our helpdesk and live chat solution. Through our partnership with C-Zentrix, we are now able to add an enterprise-grade voice solution to our robust multi-channel customer support platform.
This partnership will help our customer’s worldwide get a perfectly integrated contact center solution.” said Shalin Jain, CEO, HappyFox according to a press statement.
Picture courtesy: The Financial Brand
- AI Is Making BI Smarter
- Applying A Customer-Centric' Formula For Business Success
- Adobe Acquires Cloud Marketing Firm Marketo
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- How Tech Is Helping Rethink Customer Engagement
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Sanjay Brahmawar Joins Software AG As New CEO
- Humanizing User Experience through AI
- AR-VR To Become Enterprise Reality In 3-4 Years: Study