India's C-Zentrix Expands Base In North America
Indian technology company, C-Zentrix that operates in the customer experience space, has expanded its base in North America by partnering with a California based ticketing solution provider HappyFox. The partnership aims to offer the next generation customer experience platform to its end users by bringing to them the power of multi-channel.
Speaking on the occasion, Saket Setu, CEO, C-Zentrix said, “ We are confident, that through our partnership, we would be able to leverage C-Zentrix’s strength in offering world-class customer experience solution with multi-channel, backed by robust ticketing infrastructure of HappyFox.”
With over 30% market share in India , SEA and MEA region, C-Zentrix now aims to expand in North America market, he added.
Read Also: CRM Is Now Customer Experience Management
“HappyFox is a customer support platform serving thousands of customers worldwide with our helpdesk and live chat solution. Through our partnership with C-Zentrix, we are now able to add an enterprise-grade voice solution to our robust multi-channel customer support platform.
This partnership will help our customer’s worldwide get a perfectly integrated contact center solution.” said Shalin Jain, CEO, HappyFox according to a press statement.
Picture courtesy: The Financial Brand
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- People Analytics Drives Strong Business Outcomes: Study
- Data Science: A Success Mantra For Business Optimization
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- Walmart-Flipkart Deal Faces Big Threats From Small Traders
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise
- CIOs Say, Rapid Innovation Puts CX At Risk: Study
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative
- IT Should Focus On Business Results: IT Expert