CA acquires 4Base Technology
CA Technologies has announced another acquisition with the buyout of virtualization and cloud infrastructure consulting firm - 4Base Technology
Terms of the transaction were not disclosed but 4Base is set to become the CA Virtualization and
Cloud Strategy group, a competency practice within the CA Services division. With experience in more than 300 engagements, 4Base will help customers move quickly, pragmatically and successfully from virtualization to cloud by providing strategic advice and implementation expertise.
“As CA Technologies expands its role as a strategic partner and advisor to customers on the journey from virtualization to cloud computing, we are investing in both the software and consulting services needed to achieve substantial business results,” said Adam Elster, general manager of CA Services. “4Base has worked with hundreds of customers across a broad spectrum of virtualization and cloud technologies, including CA Technologies, Cisco, EMC, NetApp and VMware. It will play a critical role in CA Technologies ability to help customers quickly plan, adopt and execute transformative strategies and technologies that make their business more agile.”
“We look forward to helping new and existing CA Technologies customers eliminate VM stall and develop a dynamic IT service supply chain that transforms IT from a cost center to a business enabler, increases business agility, reduces IT costs, and increases quality of service,” said Paul Camacho, principal and co-founder of 4Base.
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine