CA and Unisys partners to offer joint cloud solutions
CA Technologies (NASDAQ:CA) and Unisys (NYSE:UIS) have extended their alliance to offer joint solutions that intends to accelerate customers’ path from virtualization to the cloud. The solutions are meant to combine CA’s virtualization management, service automation, and service management products with Unisys’ virtualization and cloud advisory, planning, design and implementation services.
“Our collaboration offers a perfect match of expert advisory services and best-in-class technology, enabling customers to reap the rewards of evolving from virtualization to cloud computing,” remarked Roger Pilc, GM, virtualization and automation, CA Technologies.
The tech company informed that, first solution, available in North America, is designed to help organizations overcome ‘virtual stall’ – the complications that can arise from enterprise virtualization projects. This joint solution also represents a major step in Unisys’ strategy to enable enterprise customers implement cloud computing to extend their data-center capabilities while continuing to leverage existing IT investments.
“By combining our complementary strengths, we can help our clients address some very real challenges they are facing in their virtualization and cloud projects and more quickly realize the benefits,” remarked Fred Dillman, CTO, Unisys.
The company stated that, this ‘virtual stall’ can delay the realization of key benefits of virtualization such as infrastructure responsiveness and availability and cost reduction. The joint solution is supposed to be a combination of technology and services which will provide customers a better way to provision, control, secure, and optimize complex multivendor IT environments.
The two companies plan to expand the range of solutions they offer to help customers create private, hybrid and public clouds by providing unified management of physical and virtual environments, along with automation that spans IT domains and critical IT service management processes.
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation