CA Appoints Tarun Singhal as Director of Communications, Service Providers
CA Technologies has appointed IT and telecom veteran, Tarun Singhal as its Director of Communications Service Provider, India and SAARC countries.
In his new capacity, Tarun will drive the go-to-market strategy for CA Technologies to target the rapidly growing telecom and Converged Services Platform (CSP) industry.
Tarun will be a member of the India leadership team, and will also be responsible for developing solutions with premier systems integrators, Telco Managed Service and Enterprise Solutions Providers and Network Equipment Providers.
Sharing his thoughts about the industry and his new role, Tarun said, “Service providers are looking for partners who can provide solutions with direct impact on the bottom line, improving customer satisfaction, reducing churn, and helping generate revenue-enhancing services. CA Technologies has the domain and market knowledge, as well as the global expertise and best practices to be a partner in IT management and security.”
Prior to joining CA Technologies, Tarun held local and global senior positions in sales and operations with Oracle, Steria, HCL Perot Systems, UBEST and Mobile Systems International (MSI).
- Email Based cyberattacks Continue To Soar: Study
- Poor Router Security Makes Indians Vulnerable To Cyber Attacks
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- What's BitLocker’s Role In Encryption And Compliance?
- Why 4 out of 10 Security Alerts Go Attended Daily In India?
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Research Reveals AI Is Creating More 'Human Friendly' Workplaces
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?