CA Appoints Tarun Singhal as Director of Communications, Service Providers
CA Technologies has appointed IT and telecom veteran, Tarun Singhal as its Director of Communications Service Provider, India and SAARC countries.
In his new capacity, Tarun will drive the go-to-market strategy for CA Technologies to target the rapidly growing telecom and Converged Services Platform (CSP) industry.
Tarun will be a member of the India leadership team, and will also be responsible for developing solutions with premier systems integrators, Telco Managed Service and Enterprise Solutions Providers and Network Equipment Providers.
Sharing his thoughts about the industry and his new role, Tarun said, “Service providers are looking for partners who can provide solutions with direct impact on the bottom line, improving customer satisfaction, reducing churn, and helping generate revenue-enhancing services. CA Technologies has the domain and market knowledge, as well as the global expertise and best practices to be a partner in IT management and security.”
Prior to joining CA Technologies, Tarun held local and global senior positions in sales and operations with Oracle, Steria, HCL Perot Systems, UBEST and Mobile Systems International (MSI).
- Despite Potential, AI Has Many Issues To Be Sorted
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- Top Tips To Avoid Last-Minute GDPR ‘Cramming’
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities