CA Appoints Tarun Singhal as Director of Communications, Service Providers
CA Technologies has appointed IT and telecom veteran, Tarun Singhal as its Director of Communications Service Provider, India and SAARC countries.
In his new capacity, Tarun will drive the go-to-market strategy for CA Technologies to target the rapidly growing telecom and Converged Services Platform (CSP) industry.
Tarun will be a member of the India leadership team, and will also be responsible for developing solutions with premier systems integrators, Telco Managed Service and Enterprise Solutions Providers and Network Equipment Providers.
Sharing his thoughts about the industry and his new role, Tarun said, “Service providers are looking for partners who can provide solutions with direct impact on the bottom line, improving customer satisfaction, reducing churn, and helping generate revenue-enhancing services. CA Technologies has the domain and market knowledge, as well as the global expertise and best practices to be a partner in IT management and security.”
Prior to joining CA Technologies, Tarun held local and global senior positions in sales and operations with Oracle, Steria, HCL Perot Systems, UBEST and Mobile Systems International (MSI).
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report