CA Appoints Tarun Singhal as Director of Communications, Service Providers
CA Technologies has appointed IT and telecom veteran, Tarun Singhal as its Director of Communications Service Provider, India and SAARC countries.
In his new capacity, Tarun will drive the go-to-market strategy for CA Technologies to target the rapidly growing telecom and Converged Services Platform (CSP) industry.
Tarun will be a member of the India leadership team, and will also be responsible for developing solutions with premier systems integrators, Telco Managed Service and Enterprise Solutions Providers and Network Equipment Providers.
Sharing his thoughts about the industry and his new role, Tarun said, “Service providers are looking for partners who can provide solutions with direct impact on the bottom line, improving customer satisfaction, reducing churn, and helping generate revenue-enhancing services. CA Technologies has the domain and market knowledge, as well as the global expertise and best practices to be a partner in IT management and security.”
Prior to joining CA Technologies, Tarun held local and global senior positions in sales and operations with Oracle, Steria, HCL Perot Systems, UBEST and Mobile Systems International (MSI).
- AI Raises Serious Security Concerns, Say Researchers
- How IoT Is Creating Modern, Smart Cities
- Study Reveals Why CISO Should Report To The CEO
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- Technical Challenges For Implementation Of GST
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- Why Financial Sector CIOs Should Get On Top Of Machine Learning
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study