CA India Aligns with e-Governance Projects
CA India, a provider of governance, compliance and management solutions, has partnered with various government agencies and system integrators (SI) to facilitate e-initiatives in the country.
In an interaction with CXOtoday, Amit Chatterjee, MD (India & Saarc), said that the company has undertaken the projects under the government’s private-public partnership model. "CA works directly with the Central government and state governments as well as agencies like NISG, NIC, NICSI, and their consultants," he said.
As the government projects are large in scope and require multi-vendor solution, CA does not bid directly. "We work with system integrators who, in turn, follow the PPP model," Chatterjee said. CA’s SI partners include KPMG, Capgemini, Wipro, TCS, HCL, Sify and 3i Infotech.
CA’s technology includes multiple domain solutions, besides IT Infrastructure fault and performance management that can help in monitoring the services and end-user experience, Chatterjee said.
CA India also offers standards-based service desk solution, and service and project management as well as security solutions.
On the future roadmap, Chatterjee said, "The growth prospects for security business are bright, and especially so in the Indian market. Some industry- specific verticals, such as BFSI, Telecom, IT-ITeS would be aligned to global trends. In fact, various e-governance initiatives in India, too, are addressing internal security threats on the top of their agenda."
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- 4 Big Data Trends To Watch In 2018