CA ITC to Recruit IT Professionals
CA- an independent IT management software companies through its ambitious India Technology Center (ITC) sees excellence in IT services and value proposition to its global product portfolio. Built in the Nanakramguda Village area of the Serilingampally Municipality at Hyderabad, the ITC supports R&D activities, customized solutions and product engineering, and is CA s second-largest facility in the world. ITC s services unit is expected to grow eight times in the next two years.
In an exclusive interaction with CXOtoday, William Bauman, senior vice president and general manager of ITC at CA said that the ITC has plans to grow the services units to a peak team size of approximately 300 professionals over the next two years. CA is growing with partners and in-house staff in order to maximize the partner expertise related to product and process, as well as we ensure sufficient in-house staff to provide core implementation services in each of our major practice areas, he said.
According to Bauman- the IT professionals at ITC currently develop and support custom solutions for the global customers through a team of engineers and partners. Given the growing importance of a services practice, we are augmenting our current capacity and capabilities in the professional services division by developing the capabilities for the global delivery of services, he said. The CA India support center provides worldwide round-the-clock support for the enterprise and channel client bases.
With around 5,500 developers and more than 150 offices in over 45 countries, ITC remains a key facility for the company s worldwide needs. We will continue a steady level of investment across these R&D functions and in addition, we are staffing up our IT operations, support, and our professional services capability, said Bauman. Every engineering function from product management to product support and all the supporting functional roles are represented in our center- he added. CA India operations contribute around 70 percent of the company s global requirements.
- IT Firm Synechron To Hire About 1500 Staff
- S&P Global Partners NDE For New Global Talent Center
- IBM Collaborates With Developers For AI, Machine Learning
- E-Retailers Clear Smartphone Inventories Via Pre-GST Sales
- IESA Expands Footprints To Boost Local Manufacturing
- Qualcomm To Invest USD 8.5 mn In India's Design Initiatives
- KCIS Symposium Explores Many Possibilities Of AI
- Indian Firm To Manufacture Laptops In Hyderabad
- Apple Leases Space in Bangalore, To Accelerate App Business
- Office Spaces Gather Dust In The First Half Of 2016: Study