CA Joins Cloud Security Alliance
CA has joined the Cloud Security Alliance as a corporate member to help establish and promote best practices for security in cloud computing. CA will support the Cloud Security Alliance’s initiatives and working groups with identity and access management knowledge and expertise, and provide input into the next release of the group’s Security Guidance for Critical Areas of Focus in Cloud Computing.
"CA is working with enterprise customers and cloud service providers to securely adopt and deliver cloud services. We look forward to collaborating with the CSA members to deliver guidance for meeting security concerns that challenge cloud adoption," said Dave Hansen, corporate senior vice president and general manager of CA’s Security and Compliance business unit.
"CA’s expertise in identity and access management is a welcome addition to the Cloud Security Alliance," said Jim Reavis, founder of the Cloud Security Alliance. "The company’s experience working with both enterprise cloud consumers and cloud service providers gives it an important perspective on the challenges of cloud security. That insight will be valuable as we continue developing and evolving our guidance."
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- Cyber Security Predictions For 2018
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018