CA Joins Cloud Security Alliance
CA has joined the Cloud Security Alliance as a corporate member to help establish and promote best practices for security in cloud computing. CA will support the Cloud Security Alliance’s initiatives and working groups with identity and access management knowledge and expertise, and provide input into the next release of the group’s Security Guidance for Critical Areas of Focus in Cloud Computing.
"CA is working with enterprise customers and cloud service providers to securely adopt and deliver cloud services. We look forward to collaborating with the CSA members to deliver guidance for meeting security concerns that challenge cloud adoption," said Dave Hansen, corporate senior vice president and general manager of CA’s Security and Compliance business unit.
"CA’s expertise in identity and access management is a welcome addition to the Cloud Security Alliance," said Jim Reavis, founder of the Cloud Security Alliance. "The company’s experience working with both enterprise cloud consumers and cloud service providers gives it an important perspective on the challenges of cloud security. That insight will be valuable as we continue developing and evolving our guidance."
- Skybox Finds Cryptomining Malware Now Dominates Threat landscape
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Cyber GCCs In India At The Cusp Of Transformation
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions