CA offers support to IBM’s new zEnterprise EC12
Technology management solutions provider, CA Technologies, recently announced that it is offering same day support for IBM’s new zEnterprise EC12 (zEC12) across its line of next-generation mainframe management software solutions.
This support is expected to allow zEC12 customers to take advantage of the increased capacity, scalability and efficiencies offered by the latest IBM hybrid computing platform over its predecessors, z196 and z10 EC.
According to Dayton Semerjian, general manager, Mainframe, CA Technologies, both the companies are collaborating and driving innovation for mainframe to deliver the most efficient, secure and cost-effective computing platform to enterprise customers.
“Collectively, we see a clear movement toward hybrid computing, and our next-generation mainframe management solutions, combined with the zEC12 hybrid computing platform, will help customers to maximize the value of their investment as traditional mainframe and distributed computing come together to improve operational efficiencies,” said Semerjian.
The next-generation mainframe management software from CA Technologies integrates application performance management, workload automation and process automation across mainframe and distributed systems in order to fully support the hybrid architecture of zEC12 with leading cross-platform, cross-enterprise management features.
Greg Lotko, vice president and business line executive for System z at IBM believes that the zEC12 already provides the foundation for a secure cloud for data, enabling enterprises to improve service to their customers through greater performance, resiliency and security, with intelligence embedded in each transaction. In addition, with an ecosystem of software solutions, it can offer additional value and extends its capabilities for the benefit of our mutual clients.
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- Plantronics Completes USD 2-Bn Polycom Acquisition
- Bata Strengthens Omnichannel CRM Strategy
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study