CA Releases BrightStor SRM r11.6
CA has announced a release of BrightStor Storage Resource Manager (SRM) r11.6, which extends its centralized management, automated monitoring and reporting to business information stored in IBM Lotus Domino and DB2 UDB.
The new release protects email and application data, preventing downtime and enabling IT organizations to save time and money by streamlining management of the storage infrastructure that supports core business services.
It also features extended reporting capabilities that enable system administrators to more closely align storage capacity and data protection with business needs.
BrightStor SRM simplifies management of complex enterprise storage environments, optimizing the use of storage resources for data protection and application availability. Its policy automation capabilities generate threshold-based alerts that allow storage managers to take immediate corrective action when storage space is running low, is allocated ineffectively or when information needs to be backed up.
Stefan Kochishan, director- storage product marketing, CA, said, “IT organizations are simultaneously facing increased demand for data protection and availability while coping with tighter budgets. CA’s BrightStor SRM addresses this challenge by providing a ’single pane of glass’ through which storage assets across the enterprise can be appropriately monitored, managed and allocated.”
- Adobe Announces Aadhaar Integration in Adobe Sign
- Increased Automation, Agile Development Drive Greater RoI: Study
- Are You A Cost Center Or A Profit Center?
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Digital Transformation: Why Firms Should Invest In Their Workforce
- AI Implementation: A Few Things Enterprises Must Know
- Brocade Branches Out SDN Controller Into Lumina
- Securing Applications In The Cloud
- Six Focus Areas For Business Success
- Indian IT firms Embrace Encryption, Lacks Adoption: Study